Hearing his heart beat bolster as I hugged him put a smile across my face. He's so shy and I love it.

After I let him go he hands me them, "I kind of got them last minute, I'm sorry for being so late," he apologizes and I smile at him. "Don't even apologize, these are beautiful Justin," I say as I walk into my house to get a vase to put them in.

"You can come in," I say and he walks in as I look for a vase. "Just give me a moment, I have a vase in here somewhere," I say and he stands leaning at a wall. "Where did I put it?" I say and he points at the vase. "Is it that one right there?" He asks and I look to where he was pointing.

The peonies...

"Oh, I'm an idiot," I giggle and I take the peonies out of the vase and throw them straight in the trash. I wash out the old water, and fill it with new water. I then place the roses in and smile at them.

"All done," I say, "Ready?" He asks and I nod my head. We walk to my front door and I lock it behind me.

As we walk to his car, I felt Jason's eyes on me.

"Ana?" Justin says and I snap back to reality. "Huh? I'm sorry, I was thinking about something," I excuse myself and he laughs. "I asked, did you eat something?" And I reply, "Oh! Yes I ate. Did you?" I ask and he nods his head, "Something small. I'll take you to eat after if that's okay?" He says and I smile, "I can never say no to food," I say and he laughs.

Getting to his car, he opens the door for me and I sit in. He then goes to his side and he turns the ignition. "Let's roll," he says and I giggle.

"What type of music do you like?" He asks and I reply, "Anything honestly" and he plays an extremely loud song that sounded like someone screaming.

"Bring me the Horizon?" He says and I shake my head, "Very loud," and he laughs. "You should hear Of Mice and Men's first album. It's worse than that" and my face expression said "Seriously?" And he nods his head, "Yup, seriously."

"Alright, how about this?" He asks and some song I assume from the '90s was on. No lyrics played just yet, just the melody. And then the lyrics came, "You listen to Tupac?" I ask laughing and he nods his head. "I love any music, unlike someone." He says eyeing me and I punch his arm making him laugh.

"I'd like to hear you rap this song," I say and he laughs, "Unless you want my tongue to get twisted, I'll gladly do it," he says and I laugh. "Just do it, I'm sure you can't be that bad, wait no! Sing!" and he nods his head. "Alright Ana, this one is for you," he says changing the album.

I wait a few moments and I mumble, "oh my god," as the first few notes of the song comes on.

"Hey pretty baby with the high heels on!" He begins, pointing to my booties and I couldn't refrain myself from laughing. "You give me fever like I've never ever known, you're just the product of loveliness. I like the groove of your walk, your talk, your dress. Feel your fever from miles around, pick you up in my car and we'll paint the town," he sings along to and he stops the track.

"That was probably the most embarrassing things I have ever done," he says becoming red and I laugh. "Don't ever tell anyone about that," he says laughing and I just stare at his genuine happiness.

"You gotta promise me you won't tell anyone that," he says and I say, "I promise," and he takes out his pinky. "Gotta pinky swear Ana, the only way Ima believe you is if you swear on the pinky," he says seriously, but I knew he was joking and we intertwine our pinkies.