Brittana: Good Friend

Set in season 3 after Santana gets the video that could potentially get Sebastian arrested.

"It's nor fair, Britt!" Santana whined, laying her head on her girlfriend's legs.

Brittany ran her fingers through the Latina's silky hair. "What isn't fair, babe?"

"I could get Sebastian arrested! I have a video of him admitting that he put something in the slushy that injured Blaine! And Kurt doesn't want to do anything about it?"

"Oh yeah, I listened to you sing Smooth Criminal! Your voice is hot," Brittany whispered, her fingers bopping on Santana's nose.

"That's not the point, Britt. Even though it's true. What I'm saying is, Sebastian harmed one of my teammates, and I would go all Lima Heights on his ass, if Lady Hummel didn't stop me. Does he not care?"

"Of course he cares, San," Brittany stopped stroking her hair and gestured for Santana to lie down closer to her.

Brittany wrapped her arms around Santana while Santana hugged the blonde's waist, snuggling into her chest.

"It doesn't make sense. I finally showed my caring side to my friends, and they completely blew off the fact that I'm actually trying to help them. What kind of bullshit is that?" Santana huffed, and Brittany squeezed her closer, chuckling slightly.

"You just admitted that you care about the glee club and that they're your friends," Brittany gushed. "I love you so much."

Santana sighed, "I just wish they realized that I'm not a complete bitch."

"Hey," the blonde shook her girlfriend slightly. "You're not a bitch at all. And if they can't see it, then that's on them."

"They don't deserve my niceness," Santana grumbled.

"What about when you were forced out of the closet, and they were all supportive of you? What about when they agreed to let you and the Troubletones have a number for each competition? You're telling me that you're not at least a bit grateful for what they've done for you?" Brittany urged.

"I showed my gratitude and they ignored it. That's all I have to say," Santana insisted.

"I'm sure they'll come to their senses. You're the most amazingest person in the world, but when they find that out, it'll be too late. You're already taken," Brittany kissed the side of her head gently.

"Must be a lucky girl," Santana yawned, replying sleepily.

"The luckiest."

A/N

I had to make a one-shot about this. The glee club totally ignored Santana when she was being helpful. She legit got a video of Sebastian admitting to harming Blaine, and they could've gotten Sebastian arrested. But noo, Lady Hummel wanted to freaking sing because that's gonna change everyone's mind. (Though I will admit that it's an amazing song.) If Kurt had made the video, they would've bowed down to the queen, but since Santana made it, they took her for granted.

Sorry, I rant when it comes to my favs. If you enjoyed this short ass one-shot that I'll probably delete later, please vote and comment! Happy reading!