Karley: Karaoke

Kitty sighed in pure bliss as she snuggled with her longtime girlfriend. Marley ran her fingers through Kitty's blonde hair soothingly.

"We should go up, Kitty!" Marley suddenly tapped her shoulder excited and sat up in their booth. "It'll be so fun!"

"No way," Kitty pouted at the loss of contact with Marley. "We already sing enough in glee club."

Marley frowned, upset. She slumped back in her seat and sat in silence with Kitty. Eventually, the silence was too much for Kitty, and she grabbed Marley's wrist. She was way too whipped by the brunette.

"You know what?" She stood, bringing an unsuspecting Marley up with her. "Let's go sing."

A bright smile lit up Marley's face, and she hopped excitedly as they made their way over to the open mic.

"Hello, everyone," Kitty grabbed the microphone and greeted the crowd. "My amazing, beautiful girlfriend and I are gonna sing something for you all."

"Wait," Marley whispered to Kitty. "I don't know what we're singing."

Kitty pecked her girlfriend on the lips in reassurance. "You'll see."

As the music started, Marley had to catch herself from laughing.

Only Kitty would choose a song from The Spice Girls when there were only two of them.

"Yo... I'll tell you what I want, really, really want!" Kitty started excitedly.

"So tell me what you want, what you really, really want!" Marley continued, chuckling quietly.

"I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want." Kitty continued, grinning like the Cheshire cat.

"I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna really really really wanna zigazig ah." Marley bumped her hip with Kitty's affectionately as they both began to sing in unison.

"If you want my future, forget my past
If you wanna get with me, better make it fast
Now don't go wasting my precious time
Get your act together we could be just fine..."

"That's the most fun I've had in a long time. But that's saying something because every moment I'm with you, I'm having fun," Kitty tilted her head up and pressed a soft kiss to Marley's lips.

"Wow, such a charmer," Marley joked, her arm wrapped around the cheerleader's shoulder. "How are you still single?"

"I have no idea. Maybe you should ask me out," Kitty teased.

"Maybe... But my blonde cheerleader girlfriend wouldn't appreciate that," Marley made the most serious face she could muster.

"I hadn't realized you had a thing for Brittany. I never would've guessed," Kitty said in mock solemnity.

Marley just laughed, her thumbs brushing Kitty's cheeks as she leaned down for another kiss.

A/N

Thank you tsbutterflys for this request! I don't personally ship them, but I can't refuse a request!

I hope you enjoyed, and if you did, please vote and comment! Happy reading!