Brittana: Superheroes

A/N - You all saw this coming eventually ;)

Santana threw her glasses aside, pulling her shirt to reveal her superhero suit. She pulled out her hair tie, allowing her hair to flow down her shoulders. She jumped from her spot in the alley, soaring after the monster that was wreaking havoc in the city.

With her fists out in front of her, Santana punched the monster into a pulp. She wiped her hands as she saved the day in less than a minute. However, the monster only began to duplicate into more, bigger monsters.

The giant green creatures turned to her in rage, each watching her every move. Santana gritted her teeth as she pressed her hands together, muscles burning as she summoned her own surprise attack.

Well, it wasn't exactly a surprise attack since her superhero name, Shadow Snix, came from her power.

She manipulated the shadows into a solid form, throwing each of them at the monsters. However, right before the attack could reach the monsters, Supergirl had to jump in and send the monsters flying into outer space.

Huffing angrily for being outdone by Supergirl again, Santana landed back onto her feet on the top of a building. She watched with narrowed eyes as reporters and citizens crowded around Supergirl, throwing their congratulations at her.

Santana should thank her though. She hated dealing with the crowd after a fight.

Brittany, crowded by dozens of people after her heroic save, glanced back to where she saw Shadow Snix, or just Snix for short, land. Her eyebrows shot up in surprise for a moment when she realized Snix had just disappeared.

Brittany couldn't worry for long because she was forced back into a conversation with a reporter.

"Supergirl! Do you ever plan on fighting alongside Shadow Snix again?"

"I'm honestly not sure if she'd appreciate that. Two superheroes in one city could be dangerous. But then again, our number one priority is to the citizens, not competition. I'll let her handle the next one if she so desires," Brittany grinned at the excited chatter. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I hear someone calling for help. Until next time!"

Santana changed back into her regular clothes. Her bookbag was slung over her shoulders, her hair was back in a tight ponytail, and her glasses were perched on her nose. No one would expect a nerd like her to be a superhero. Much less the dark, mysterious, and sexy superhero, Shadow Snix. She was about to leave the alley when a voice interrupted her.

"You look familiar," a voice called from behind her. Santana turned, but rolled her eyes when she saw who it was.

"Supergirl," she snorted.

Supergirl frowned slightly, her eyebrows furrowing. "What's wrong with me?"

"I just prefer Shadow Snix. She was here first and saving a whole lot of people before you decided to show up and take that from her. Now she's just an old superhero that no one gives a damn about."

"Really? Why doesn't she just say that to my face?" Supergirl looked so surprised that Santana actually believed that she didn't know what she did.

"It would hurt her pride, probably. You know how superheroes can be. Stubborn, reckless, selfless. Idiotic at times," Santana shrugged, not wanting to make it seem like she knew too much about Snix.

Supergirl gave her a once over, her furrowed brows uncreasing.

"Aw, Snix," she sniggered. "Did you forget I have x-ray vision?"

Santana wanted to smack her palm on her forehead in embarrassment. Instead, she decided to play it off. "Did you sneak a look at my lady parts?"

It was Supergirl's turn to be embarrassed. "Maybe..."

"You're incorrigible," Santana scoffed, turning and continuing to stalk forward. "I trust you won't tell anyone?"

"Wait, Santana!" Supergirl trailed behind the Latina, entranced by her. "If I know your secret identity, it should only be fair that you know mine."

Santana arched a brow. "You're not worried I won't expose you?"

"Well, I already know your biggest secret, so if you tell mine, I'll tell yours."

"Fair enough," Santana shrugged. "But I already know, Brittany."

Brittany's jaw slackened, completely in awe of this woman and her smug face. "H-how?"

"I control the shadows, remember? You've got nice boobs, too, by the way."

Brittany's face reddened. "You watch people change? Creep."

"I only watched you," Santana admitted with a grin. "Besides, I know you peep looks whenever we fight together."

"N-not true," Brittany attempted to say, taken aback by Santana's forwardness. She watched with wide eyes as Santana stepped closer, a smirk forming on her lips.

"See you at school, Britt," she whispered when her lips were at her ear. Santana heard her gulp, only widening her smirk.

As Santana turned, Brittany grabbed her wrist and spun her back around, into her chest.

"Why is your heart beating so fast?" Brittany breathed in Santana's ear, making her shudder.

Santana pressed her ear on Brittany's chest. "Why is yours beating so fast?"

"Touché," Brittany murmured, their faces inches apart. "Do you really hate me? Or are you just jealous?"

"You know, I think I understand why you drive some of those girls crazy."

"Yeah, well I definitely don't hold them and tell them I use x-ray vision to look at their bodies. If anything, you drive the girls crazy."

"Yeah, well I definitely don't hold them and tell them I use the shadows to watch them change," Santana countered. "We're a weird bunch."

"Yeah, but at least we're hot," Brittany smirked, leaning her face closer to Santana's, their noses brushing.

Santana tilts her head, rising on her toes to press a kiss on Brittany's lips. "And no, if that's indication, I don't hate you."

A/N

This is my longest one-shot because I had no idea where I wanted it to go oops. My current obsession is superhero Brittana lately, so I had to do this. I might write an actual story for it after I finish Love From An Angel. I was thinking of doing a part 2 for the Klaine birthday thing for when they first begin dating. What do you think? Anyway, if you enjoyed, please vote and comment! Happy reading!