Samcedes: Kissing Booth

Sam groaned at his best friend's suggestion. "I can't believe you're making us all do this, Blaine! Why can't it just be Finn? He seems confident enough about it."

"Because not everyone wants to kiss just Finn. Maybe they want to kiss you. Or Puck. Or Mike. Come on, Sam, this could really help the glee club raise some money for nationals!" Blaine argued, nudging the blonde's arm with his.

"Okay, why can't you participate in it?" Sam questioned, crossing his arms.

"Easy, I'm gay and I'm dating Kurt. I'm pretty sure Finn and Rachel broke up for the millionth time, so we don't have to worry about Finn. Puck is obviously up for it. Mike..." Blaine trailed off. "Damn it, Mike's dating Tina, so he can't do the kissing booth either. Besides, who wouldn't want to kiss you?"

"Santana. Isn't she a lesbian?"

Blaine decided to ignore Sam's reply at the rhetorical question. "Point is, Sam, you're hot and your lips would probably be amazing when it comes to kissing, so any girl would be lucky to kiss you. You, Finn, and Puck doing this should be enough to get us to nationals. Don't you want to go to New York?"

Sam sighed, knowing there was no way out of this. "Fine, but you owe me big time."

"Yes!" Blaine fist-pumped the air. "Thanks, Sam!"

And that was how Sam got into that mess. There were three booths in three different locations, each for either Finn, Sam, or Puck. Sam attempted to make each of his kisses a mere peck, not allowing any of them to get too steamy. Besides, he didn't want her to get angry if she saw him making out with every girl (and some boys) in the school.

But, of course with his luck, she saw him peck a redhead Cheerio (on the cheek) who looked way too excited for what the dollar was worth.

"Really, Sam?" Mercedes rolled her eyes, Sugar trailing behind her. "A kissing booth?"

"It's not like I wanted to get stuck here!" Sam huffed, slouching back in his seat with his arms crossed.

Mercedes didn't say anything for a moment, however the rage that crossed her face when another girl demanded a kiss from Sam came along was evident. Sugar glanced at Mercedes's clenched fist warily. "How much did you say a kiss costed?" Sugar instigated.

"Uh, a dollar?" Sam answered with more of a questioning tone.

Sugar slipped something into Mercedes's hand before twirling around and marching away. Mercedes looked down at the paper, and her eye practically bulged when she saw a hundred dollar bill in the palm of her hand. She glanced back at Sugar, but the brunette had already disappeared in the crowd of people.

Mercedes looked back up to Sam, who was also staring at her. When he was caught in the action, his face reddened and glanced down at his lap. A tiny smile graced her lips as she approached him. "How much money do you have to raise?"

Sam stammered for a reply, "Th-three hundred total. So, a hundred from me, a hundred from Finn, and a hundred from Puck. Puck's convinced he can get all three hundred, though."

Mercedes slipped the hundred dollar bill on the table, and Sam's expression mimicked Mercedes's previous one. "You're all set, Sam," she stated, leaning forward. "Now you have to give me a hundred kisses."

"I'd just like you to know I'd give you a million kisses for free," Sam replied smoothly.

"Yeah, but this is for a good cause," Mercedes grinned, leaning forward to kiss him.

A/N

Sorry it's been a week or so, I've been pretty busy since school's started again after winter break. If you liked it, I'd appreciate it if you vote and comment! Happy reading!