Wemma: Christmas Pictures

Emma scrambled here and there as she got her kids ready for the Christmas pictures.

"Mom!" Danny whined stubbornly, pulling at the collar of his sweater. "This green is so ugly!" For a fifteen-year-old, he was quite grouchy.

"Danny, honey, it's either this or the itchy one," Emma reminded him as gently as she could with the stress he was feeling. She rocked baby Matthew as he wailed. "Oh, I know, sweetie, the world sucks sometimes. Will!"

Her husband finally appeared in his green sweater that matched Danny's. "Hey, sorry I'm late," he pecked her cheek as he held his daughter's hand. Little five-year-old May was the calmest of the children, clutching her dad's finger gently and not making a peep. Emma sighed, unsure how she got stuck with the two rowdy kids and her husband got to deal with the quiet ones. Will ruffled his second oldest son's hair. Hughes, twelve and already more mature than his older brother, smiled up at his father.

Emma quickly scolded herself for almost choosing favorites among her children, but it was tough not to when they Danny and Matt bothered her so much.

"Daniel Finn Schuster!" Will reprimanded his son. Danny was currently attempting to pull off his sweater, muttering something about stupid family traditions and ugly Christmas colors. "Put that sweater on right now and behave!"

Danny frowned, but did as he was told in fear of his father's punishment. Or rather, his mother's punishment. Will was a softie, often telling Danny that he reminded him of his best friend and student, Finn. Emma saw that Danny took advantage of that soft spot, so she immediately began giving stricter disciplinary rules.

"Sorry, dad," he mumbled, crossing his arms with a huge and plopping down on the couch.

"Now I expect you to smile," Emma stated in her most demanding voice.

Hughes took a seat beside his brother, rubbing his hands together and placing a pleasant grin on his face. Danny grimaced slightly before forcing himself to mimic his younger brother.

May smiled happily, curling up into her father's arms. Emma finally managed to quiet down Matthew, and she set him down in her lap as the photographer readied himself to take a picture.

"Oh yeah, William," Emma suddenly remembered an important fact just as the cameraman counted down from three.

"Hm?" He hummed to acknowledge that he was listening.

"I'm pregnant."

His shocked look on the Christmas card would become the joke of the century long after.

A/N

I know it's not even close to Christmas, and I don't ship Wemma all that much because Will annoys the hell outta me, but Wemma is a famous glee ship so I gotta do it. I hope you enjoyed, and if you did, please vote and comment! Happy reading!