Wemvans: Mission Wemma

Sam sets up his glee director, Mr. Schue, with the guidance counciler, Ms. Pillsbury.

"Look, Mr. Schue, she's in love with you, and you're in love with her! She divorced Carl the dentist, and now is the time to make your move!"

"She must be heartbroken! I can't just jump into the game when she obviously has conflicted feelings. I need to distance myself so she can decide on her own," Mr. Schue protested. "I love what you're doing, Sam. I really do, but I just think I should leave her with her thoughts."

"One thing I've learned from girls, Mr. Schue, is that they're always testing you. She wants you to make a move now that she's single. Trust me, I'm like the girl-whisperer," Sam announced proudly. "Besides, don't you know the reputation I've made at the school? I'm Sam the Match-Maker. Let all hear my name and-"

Mr. Schue was already gone. He was yelling Ms. Pillsbury's name as he marched over to the guidance counciler's office.

"Oh," Sam shrugged. "Guess my work here is done."

The next week, they were one of the cutest couples in McKinley High.

A/N

Woooh! 5 updates and it's not even noon yet (with 6 minutes to spare)! Albeit the chapters are really short, I still think I did okay with them. Next chapter, Sam is gonna find his own love with the help of his friends.

If you enjoyed, please vote and comment! Happy reading!