The Shadow lakes house

Start from the beginning

I walked out of my room and fell over. Betty ran over "are you okay," I laughed awkwardly "Um I think I just tripped on air." She laughed softly and I followed her down the stairs. "Hey guys," Betty said. We were greeted by the chorus of three awkward heys and hi's. "It's alright. We're good,"the three nodded and we sat down on the white couches in the living room. Jughead started to question Veronica when Betty stopped him. "So tell me about your fancy neighbors V," "Yeah are they in the same business as your dad. And on the drive here I noticed none of them have mailboxes or numbers," I sighed knowing where this was going. "Yeah shadow lakes is a pretty private neighborhood," "Like their trying to hide something," "Jughead," Betty gasped. "Guys what's going on? Archie asked. Veronica leaned over to Archie and started whispering. She looked back. "I can see what this is about. You guys aren't really ok with the kiss," the chorus of no's made it obvious they didn't but Veronica didn't care. "But I have the solution. Step 1 clothes of swimsuits on," I looked back at Sweat Pea smirking at me. "I'm down with that," I said and tried to walk up the stairs. Key word tried. I swear that step wasn't there a minute there and I fell. "Jeez A.J. you okay," Veronica asked. "Yeah princess is just a little clumsy," Sweat Pea replied while picking me up bridal style making me giggle. I looked up at Veronica and Betty and watched as their eyes went jealous probably wishing Jughead and Archie would do that. I laughed as I watched my brother get angry. Over protective much. Sweat Pea carried me into the room and threw me on the bed and looked at me. "We didn't finish the movie," I complained making him chuckle and search  my drawer and then threw me a swimsuit. "Thanks," he nodded and grabbed one for himself and went to the restroom. I waited impatiently for him to come out.

I looked down at my swimsuit and realized he set it up so we would match

I looked down at my swimsuit and realized he set it up so we would match. "Really?" "What?" He asked by answering my question with a question. "Matching swimsuits. B and V are already jealous of me for you carrying me to our room and now matching bathing suits," I said angrily. "Hey, don't worry about it," he wrapped me in a hug calming me down. I went to change in the restroom and walked out and Sweat Pea smirked at me causing me to laugh.

 I went to change in the restroom and walked out and Sweat Pea smirked at me causing me to laugh

I smirked at him and strutted out of the door of our room. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. "Maybe I want them to be jealous," he whispered in my ear and then threw me in his arms bridal style again. He walked out and Veronica laughed. "Either your really light. Or you my friend are very clumsy," I laughed and tried to jump out of his hold. When he threw me in the hot tub. I came out and pulled on his leg causing him to fall in and everyone else to laugh. By then we were settled. All the couples together in their own area. "Okay. When I heard about the kiss I took it in absorbed and came to the conclusion that Jughead and I should kiss," Veronica stated. "V are you crazy?" I asked. "Now hold on a second," Jughead said standing up straighter and walking towards Veronica. "Jughead no," Archie demanded. "It's just a stupid kiss Archie," I stated in my brothers defense. "Then maybe Betty and Sweat Pea should kiss," he replied. "Hell no. I don't care what happens with the core four but this is my man only," I said Sweat Pea looked down at me and grinned. "Look Archie just think about it like this. Though I bare no anger toward Betty right now I am human. And what if a future me tries to use it against a future Betty. A present Vughead kiss could keep future Bughead from imploding," he smirked at Veronica. "Look think about it like this. What's the sports term for it?" He asked looking at me while smiling. "Leveling the playing fields," I replied and he nodded. Veronica stood up and walked over to Jughead. "It's alright Jughead. Just trust me," she said before pulling him into what seemed like a too passionate kiss. Sweat Pea looked at me confused and I laughed. "Now during that kiss I realized that Archie and A.J. should kiss," he looked at me and I looked at Sweat Pea and watched his jaw clench and his eyes cloud over in anger. "No," Sweat Pea growled glaring at Veronica. I grabbed his hand and rubbed my thumb over his knuckles. "It's alright Sweat Pea I was only kidding," she replied worriedly. His expression softened but I could tell he was still a bit angry from when I told him about when me and Archie kissed but I didn't worry about it. With that whole terrible situation being over I decided to take a big gulp of the non alcoholic jalapeno margarita Veronica made us. "These are great margaritas," I grinned at Veronica trying to ease the awkward situation. She smiled back though "Thank you A.J.". "Well as much fun as that was I'm beat. I think I'm gonna head to sleep," I said. "Me too," Sweat Pea replied. I looked up at him and he winked at me causing me to chuckle. "Alright goodnight guys," the choruses of good nights are the last thing I heard before being pulled me up the stairs. "Are we gonna finish our movie," I questioned happily making him laugh and nod. I layed on the bed next to Sweet Pea while we were still in our bathing suits probably soaking the bed. A short nod came from the door but before we could answer the door opened. "Sorry guys," I looked up to find Jughead and the whole group behind him. "We were worried because you hadn't eaten yet," I laughed. "I actually am super hungry now that I think about it. How bout you Sweats?" He shrugged.  " I'm only hungry for one thing," he replied I looked waiting for he answer "Which is?" I asked and he looked up at the rest of the crew. "Pizza. That sounds amazing can you order?" He asked and most of them sighed with relief and I laughed. "That sounds really good," I added. They all agreed and left so we could change. I grabbed some of my old stuff that I had before Veronica bought me every piece of clothes I could ask for.