"No, no. No doing that if you want me to make you feel good." Ian's teasing was nothing new but rarely did he let it go so far as denial. Ben whimpered and whined, moving in a way that showed he was trying to get more pleasure even though he was being held in place now.

A moment passed and the older let his lover lay back down as he calmed enough to stop shaking. He pressed another kiss to the rose tattoo and rolled Ben back over. The smaller slightly pouted from the teasing, even though desperation still clouded his emerald eyes. Ian just smirked and kissed him, hard and passionate.

The older trailed kisses down his lover's jaw, to his neck, and all the way down to the lion on his chest. Ian left a few kisses there before trailing them up and over to Ben's right shoulder. He pulled back a bit and traced over a few of the smaller's tattoos.

He placed his hands lightly over the other's shoulders and spoke as he trailed them down his arms, "They're just... so sexy." He traced part of the tattoos on Ben's left forearm before leaning down and kissing them. He pulled back and kissed the designs of the smaller's sleeve.

Ben moaned and squirmed under his lover in response. "J-just... fuck me already, Ian."

The older smirked and spoke in a teasing voice, "Someone's impatient."

Ben attempted a glare but was interrupted by Ian rubbing his palm over the bulge in his tight underwear. The smaller gasped and let out a loud moan as he pressed himself into the touch.

He whined as the older pulled his hand away and Ian smirked. He moved his hands up the smaller's chest and back down along his sides. He smirked wider as the other squirmed.

Ben arched his back slightly and moaned as Ian hooked his thumbs under the band of his underwear. He moaned louder as the boxer briefs were pulled off of him and he squirmed even more.

Ian smirked again as he stared down at his boyfriend. He loved when Ben looked like this. All desperate and needy for him. He couldn't resist pressing a rough kiss to his lips before pulling his own boxers off.

Ben whimpered as he saw the other's underwear be tossed aside and knew he would have what he wanted soon. His gaze followed Ian as he reached over to the bedside table and grabbed a tube from the drawer before closing it and returning to his position over the smaller.

Ian smiled down at Ben and kissed him again as he placed his hands on his lover's sides. He trailed them down until they rested on the smaller's hips and stopped. He pulled away, finally breaking the kiss, and slowly moved his hands under Ben's thighs.

The smaller moaned as his legs were spread apart and lifted up. He felt a finger trace around his entrance and let out a whimper, desperately wanting it in him. Ian smirked as he moved his hand away and repositioned Ben so that his knees were bent and spread far apart.

The older opened the tube and spoke, "You ready?"

"Y-yeah." Ben's voice showed just how needy he was.

"Good." Ian squeezed some of the lube into his fingers and spread it around his lover's entrance. He teasingly ran his fingers over the hole before slowly pressing them in as Ben moaned. He scissored the smaller a bit and pulled his fingers out when he thought the other was stretched enough.

Ben whined at the empty feeling and gasped as he felt Ian press his member against him. The older took a second to lube himself up and placed his hands on the younger's hips as he slowly pushed himself in.

Ben moaned loudly and clawed at the sheets as his back slightly arched. Ian stopped once he was all the way in and the smaller tried to move to get more friction. Though, the older just gripped his hips tighter and forced him to stay still as his body adjusted.

Ben whined at the lack of movement and Ian smirked as a thought ran through his mind. This was making Ben even more desperate for him.

The older knew that his lover was already so turned on that it wouldn't take long, no matter what he did, to get him to climax. So, he enjoyed the desperate whines and whimpers for a moment more before slowly starting to go in and out.

Ben shook and moaned at the feeling. Ian sped up a bit and the smaller arched his back higher. The older purposefully missed Ben's prostate with each thrust, just so the session could go on a bit longer. Though, even the bits of pleasure the smaller got from each thrust didn't take long to build up a tight, warm feeling in his stomach.

Noticing that his lover was getting close, Ian let the younger have the pleasure of his prostate being hit over and over. It only took a few of the reangled hits for Ben to scream and come. White covered the smaller's stomach but Ian didn't stop. He went harder and faster as Ben loudly moaned and screamed at the feelings going through his overly sensitive body.

Ian slowed a bit as he got close and groaned as he hit his climax. He let some of his cum fill Ben before giving the smaller a command. "Put your... arms over your chest."

"Wha-" The younger was confused and still somewhat in a daze.

"Just do it," a second passed and Ian growled out another word, "Now."

Intimidated by the dominating voice, Ben brought his arms over his chest. He was confused for a second more before letting out a moan and a gasp as Ian pulled out of him and pumped his cum onto him. White covered Ben's arms and dripped onto his chest.

When he was done, Ian crawled back over Ben and ran his hands up the smaller's arms, making him moan as he made sure every inch of Ben's tattoos were covered. Once he was done with that, the older ran his hands all over the smaller's chest, leaving a thin layer of stickiness.

"Sexy." Ian breathed the word out before kissing Ben. The smaller softly moaned into the contact and felt hands grab his. Ian pulled away and pulled Ben up, into a sitting position. The younger moaned loudly and his body shook for a second before falling towards Ian.

The older smirked and gave the other a quick kiss. He pulled Ben onto his lap, so that they both faced the same direction and pressed a long, gently kiss to the rose tattoo. The older spoke spoke in a soft voice as he pulled away, "Let's get you in the shower now," Ben turned towards him and Ian laughed at the shock and embarrassment on his face, "Don't worry, I'll help you," he smirked, "it's not like you could stand on your own anyways."

Ben blushed harder and Ian couldn't resist giving him a quick kiss before standing up and scooping his lover into his arms. Ben held onto him as he was carried to the shower and sat on the edge of the tub.

Sure, the unexpected confession was a bit odd, but if Ian loved his tattoos this much then, maybe, he'd have to think of getting a few more. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1873 words!! Wow, this actually turned out pretty long...

Hope you enjoyed!

Requests always open!!

~Angel ^-^