Fight

Finally got the request by _TheIplierWithin_ done!!

Prompt: Person A walks outside only to see a fight. Then guns get evolved and Person B who was in the fight then gets shot leaving Person A running over to save Person B only to know that Person A loves Person B and when Person A called an ambulance and Person B goes to the hospital they must go through surgery. Person B makes it through surgery but later dies. Person A ends up becoming depressed after in incident and later commits suicide.

Warning: Injruy, blood, major character death, self harm, and suicide

After writing it note: I may have changed it a bit from what the prompt is, but most of it is the same.

Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The loud music and yelling next door had lead to Ian going outside to confront the neighbors. Though, that had been half an hour ago. Now, as Ben impatiently waited in the living room, the noises only seemed to be getting louder.

Unable to stand it any longer, he got up and went outside. He stayed hidden behind bushes and cars until he was able to see what was going on. Ben stared in horror as he saw his boyfriend get punched in the face and was shocked to see him throw a punch back.

The smaller watched the fight go on, frozen in place, until something unthinkable happened: one of the neighbors pulled out a gun and aimed it at Ian's chest.

Ben's world seemed to spin and crumble around him as he heard the gun fire and watched his lover fall to the ground, red quickly staining his shirt. The others seemed to ignore the injured man and went back to the party inside their house.

With a shaky breath and a blink, Ben's dizziness started to fade and he made his way over to Ian. He collapsed beside his lover and wrapped his arms around him.

"I-Ian!" His voice was cracked and broken and filled with concern.

"Baby... call 911..." The older's voice was strained as he tried to hide his pain from his lover.

"O-oh!" Ben quickly pulled out his phone and dialed the number. A short while later he had told the lady what had just happened and gave her their address. He was told that help would be there soon and to try to keep Ian conscious until then. He hung up the call and moved his attention back to the other.

Though, not knowing the first thing about medical care, he just stared at his boyfriend for a moment before bursting into tears. He threw his arms over Ian's torso and cried into his chest, not caring that he was getting blood on himself.

The older gently pushed him off and spoke through pained breaths, "Benny... you need to... cover the wound."

Ben sniffled and wiped his tears away as he obeyed, pressing a hand against the other's chest. He gagged at the feeling of slick blood under his palm and coating his fingers. A hand laid over his and he took a deep breath to calm himself.

Ian shakily reached his other hand up and brushed the smaller's hair off of his face, "Y-You're doing great... Sweetie..."

A pang of guilt hit Ben as he realized that Ian was comforting him when he should of been the one doing the comforting. After all, he wasn't the one who had been shot.

The smaller forced his crying to slow and focused on holding his hands over the wound. He could hear sirens and knew he only had to keep his lover alive for a little longer.

"I... love you." Ian's words brought Ben back to reality.

"I love you too, Honey." Fear was unmistakable in his emerald eyes as he stared into his lover's pained blue ones.