Drugged*

So, I had this idea for like forever. No, really. I had it written down in a notebook with a few other ideas. Okay, the last fic was a lot older, but still. It's an old idea I never got motivated to write even though I like the idea.

Warning: drugging, sexual assault

Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ian and Ben had gone to a bar.

Ian and Ben had gotten separated.

Now, as the older frantically searched for his lover, he couldn't help but to think of all the horrible things that could be happening to him. Of course, he knew he was just being paranoid. Ben was probably just hanging out somewhere, having a good time doing whatever he was doing. Though, that didn't slow the rush of thoughts running through Ian's head as he literally ran all over the place looking for him.

The bar?

No.

The dance floor?

No. 

The bathroom?

No.

The parking lot? Maybe he had left to get away from the loud noise and get some fresh air.

No.

Ian slumped against the wall as he tried to catch his breath, he'd checked everywhere and left more than a couple texts messages and missed calls on the smaller's phone. Thoughts rushed through his mind, making it near impossible to think of anything other than 'where could he be? Where? Where? Where? Where? Where?!'

He took a deep breath and swallowed past a lump in his throat. If he couldn't find Ben while pushing the horrible thoughts aside, then maybe he could if he believed them. He didn't want to, didn't even want to think it, but maybe, just maybe, Ben had been brought back to one of the private rooms available for patrons who got a bit too intimate to stay in the main room.

Ian felt fear run through him as he approached the only area he hadn't searched yet and felt gross as he peaked into each one, seeing much more than he would of liked. Though, in the last room, he saw something that made his stomach drop.

Ben, naked on a bed with three guys crowed around him, body limp and not even trying to fight as they did what they wanted with him. Anger boiled inside Ian and he didn't hesitate as he flung the door open and ran at the closest guy, grabbing him by the shoulders as he pulled him back before spinning him around and punching him in the face.

Ian dodged a punch thrown his way and shoved the man against the wall, watching as he dropped to the ground beside it clutching his head.

A second man ran at Ian and they fought for a moment, both dodging and landing equal amounts of hits before Ian could shove him back into the wall with enough force to knock him out.

The first was back up, now, and Ian simply pushed him away before yanking the last man from his lover, heart aching at the whimper that escaped the smaller. 

[Fight scene]

All three assaultants now unconscious on the ground, Ian rushed over to Ben, asking if he was okay. Though the slow, slurred words and way he could barely move his body showed enough of the story to know that he wasn't. To show, quite obviously, that he had been drugged. 

Biting back his rage, Ian pressed a kiss to his lover's forehead and whispered an 'everything's going to be okay' before gathering the smaller's clothes and redressing him. He left another kiss on the younger's forehead and bit his lip as he held back the urge to pick him up and run right out of there.

Instead, he pulled out his phone and took pictures of three men and the room to use as evidence later on when he brought this to the police. It was only after that that he finally scooped up Ben and carried him off to their car. 

He fought his urge to take the younger straight home to love and cuddle him for the rest of the night and decided to go with the smarter option: speeding off to the hospital to get what ever drug was in his lover's system out - or, at least, have a safe place for him wait out the effects.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

645 words! Meh, this one was a mess and the ending was an even bigger mess. Again, I had this idea for a long time and am just happy to finally have it over with.

Let's hope there aren't many more this bad 😅

Hope you enjoyed!

~Angel ^-^