Prince

This one is more of a blurb than an actual fic but I like the story of if so *shrugs*

Warning: mentioned sex

Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prince Ian, the only child of the king and queen and heir to the throne, had somehow managed to fall head over heels for the bakers son.

In fact, he had fallen so deeply in love that he had created a disguise and found a way to sneak in and out of the palace and down to the village.

He had memorized the path to the bakery and would spend every second of his free time chatting with the wonderful, young man he had discovered to be named Benjamin.

They would talk and laugh and, before long, found themselves flirting. They go one like that for a while before Ian reveals himself to be the prince.

Ben is shocked and knows they can't be together

Ian insists they stay together and they continue meeting in secret for a while.

When they don't think they can fall any further in love, Ian insists and manages to get Ben to come to the palace to hang out in his room. After all, the younger deserved the luxury of the lavish room and much, much more.

They end up meeting there a few times before things escalate and they make love in Ian's bed. Ben falls asleep in Ian's arms and he wishes that they could just stay like that forever but he knows he'll have to disrupt the peaceful slumber and have him leave before they're caught, but can't help but to feel that this is how things should be - no matter how wrong it was.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

257 words! Short and sweet~

Hope you enjoyed!

~Angel ^-^