Gentle*

So, there's a point in here where the dialouge looks like two people should be talking back and forth, but it's only one person talking. There was supposed to be more added between to explain the breaks, but I just left it as it is and decided to explain so it's not too confusing.

Warning: mentioned rape, mentioned pedophilia, mentioned body selling

Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ian and Ben were about to have their first time and Ben was incredibly nervous. So nervous, in fact, that Ian almost wanted to just press a soft kiss to the smaller's lips and tell him that they could wait until another day. Almost.

Instead, he kissed his lover and spoke in a soothing voice, "You don't need to worry about this, I'll be gentle." He gave a reassuring smile at the end, though it quickly turned to a frown as he watched the other's reaction.

Ben had gone from nearly shaking with nervousness to seemingly starring right through Ian as he trembled and tears began to run down the sides of his face.

The older was about to question the behavior when a small, childlike voice spoke, "N-no... not g-gentle... p-please... anything but gentle..." He cried harder as the words left him.

Ian stared in confusion of what to do for a moment before changing their positions so that he was sitting up on the bed and Ben was in his lap, being held close. "Shh, shh, calm down Baby... calm down..." he repeated his usual soothing phrases over and over as he rubbed Ben's back and occasionally ran a hand through his hair.

A little while later, Ben was sniffling and trying to even his breathing as he started to take control of his body. "S-sorry I uh... ruined the mood."

Ian smiled down at him, "Don't be. You obviously weren't ready for it and I don't want to make you do something you aren't ready for." He kissed the smaller's forehead.

Ben pouted, "But I want you. I really do. It's just... I haven't... exactly had good... experiences... with this..." His words were slow and carefully picked out. "And... and you just happened to say the one word that could make it worse."

"Huh?"

Ben was silent for a moment, "The g-word..."

"Gentle?"

Ben whimpered and flinched at the word, "Y-Yeah... P-please don't say it again."

"O...Kay?"

Ben bit his lip as if he were holding back information before sighing and spilling it, "It's my trigger word."

"Trigger word? Why would you have a trigger word, Benny? You have a happy, normal life."

Ben cringed, "Yeah, I do now, but I didn't then."

Ian gave a confused look.

Ben bit his lip again seemed to get really emotional before simply stating his biggest secret, "I was raped as a kid."

All emotion on Ian's face was replaced with shock.

"A lot.."

"I... I'm sorry."

"Don't be, its not your fault and you can't change the past," Ben's emotional eyes suddenly turned cold, "Just like how you can't change the fact that my parents thought it would be a good idea to make some extra money by selling my body for a grossly high price."

"It's disgusting how many people would use me and tell their sicko friends and have them 'try' me. It's disgusting how many old guys touched me and raped me. Th-they would always say they they'd be g-gentle to try to calm me down. As if it would make me forget how much pain they were going to cause me. Trust me, when it's an undeveloped body vs a fully grown man, it hurts like hell, Ian."

"I bled a lot and could rarely ever walk normally. I... I was taken out of normal school and home schooled so people wouldn't notice. My one time away from that horrible house was taken from me. I was stuck there."

"I don't even know how long I was abused. At some point, I gave up on trying to get away or reason with people. I just laid their and let them use me as I cried in pain. Th-That was normal for me, Ian. I got used to it."

"Th-though, eventually, someone did call the cops. My parents were arrested and I had never been happier. Of course, I spent a while in the hospital before being sent to a foster home with a bunch of medical needs. I... I was a special care child. I had to take a lot of medications for... well... everything it seemed like. Pills to help fix my body, pills for the emotional problems, pills for the psychological problems... I felt like I almost always was taking them. With breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Before bed and when I woke up. Every however-many hours. I had so many pills to take that I'm surprised I was even able to eat food."

"Though, as much as the medicines helped me, that didn't change the fact that the long list was expensive. I... I don't think I ever spent more than a few months in one house. None of the foster parents could afford the medications for long. It helped that I was able to go off a lot over time, but the list was still expensive and I still jumped from home to home."

"I... I was let out of the program when I became an adult and managed to get my own apartment. A few months of living by myself and it was very clear why I never stayed in one place for long. I ended up picking a few medications I thought I needed the most and I dropped the rest. I slowly got myself off of those and, well, it wasn't long before I met you."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

899 words! Yeah, the backstory was supposed to have Ian's reactions and hugs and kisses and Ben breaking down and stuttering (more) between the dialogue parts, but I didn't know what to put there so I just decided to leave it as is. I also didn't really know how to end this so, I just left it with what I already had.

Hope you enjoyed!

~Angel ^-^