Drunk*

Yeah... I've had this idea for a while and finally got it to sound good enough to publish :P

Warning: smut, noncon

Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kehaan's parties never ended well. Ian knew that for a fact. And, as he tried to get a very giggly, very drunk Ben into their bed to get some much needed rest, he only had more proof of it.

It was no secret that his boyfriend was a lightweight - and an extreme one at that. It only took a few drinks to get him very drunk and a drunk Ben was a hard to handle Ben.

He tended to forget about his relationship and go on and on about how perfect Ian would be as a lover. He would blush whenever Ian did as much as look at him and would practically hyperventilate when the older touched him. So, getting him into bed was much more difficult than it should of been.

Though, after a while of back and forth negotiation and a bit of force, Ian finally got the smaller to stay in bed and had just started to slowly pull away from him when two hands grabbed the collar of his shirt. He was taken by surprise as he felt himself get pulled back down and even more so when he felt a pair of soft lips sloppily kiss him.

A moment later, Ben pulled away, revealing his red cheeks, and spoke, "I... l-like you." He giggled and blushed harder, "J-just be gentle."

Ian's eyes widened at the smaller's words and tried to back away before anything like that happened. Though, before he could, he was being pulled down into another kiss and Ben's face went even redder as he spoke, "Y-you're really hot."

Something about the younger's oblivious compliments and love confessions was starting to spark something in Ian and he tried again to get away before he did something he would regret. Ben was all too easy to take advantage of right now and he would rather not have the guilt of forcing his boyfriend to have sex with him weighing down on his shoulders.

Though, it was no use as Ben pulled him into another messy kiss and giggled as he pulled away and stared up at Ian, face impossibly red, "I... a-actually don't mind if you hurt m-me."

Temptation growing irresistibly stronger, Ian gave in and leaned down to passionately kiss Ben. He easily pulled off the smaller's shirt and ignored the small moans he got as he pulled off the other's jeans and underwear.

He quickly stripped off his own clothes and grabbed some lube from the bedside table before getting between Ben's legs and spreading them apart. He continued to block out the smaller's gasps and moans as he spread lube around his entrance and slowly pushed two fingers in.

Ian moved his fingers apart and back together, scissoring the smaller, until he was stretched enough before pulling them out and lining himself up. He moved his hands to hold Ben's hips in place as he pushed himself in and started thrusting back and forth.

He tried to block out Ben's louder and louder sounds and squeezed his eyes shut to keep from having to look at what he was doing. He felt himself getting close to his climax and made himself go a little faster, wanting to be done with what he already regretted but didn't want to stop.

A few more thrusts was all it took for the smaller to let out a long moan and heavily breathe as he weakly arched his back and let white cover his stomach and chest. The feeling of Ben's orgasm pushed Ian over the edge as well and he let his cum fill Ben before pulling out, making the smaller whimper at the sensation.

Ian didn't wast time getting away from Ben and disappearing into the bathroom to clean himself up. He brought an extra towel with him as he went back into the bedroom and wiped the smaller's body clean, regret already setting in and keeping him from looking at his lover's face even once.

He tossed the dirty towels in the laundry and slipped on some boxers before crawling back into bed. He laid next to Ben and finally forced himself to look at the younger's face.

His heart ached at the sight of his lover already fast asleep, face still dark red and legs still spread. White dripped from his stretched hole and guilt hit Ian like a brick wall.

He knew he shouldn't of done it. He knew it was wrong. But he had still taken advantage of his drunk boyfriend.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

755 words! I'm just glad I finally got this done xD

Hope you enjoyed!

Requests always open!!

~Angel ^-^