Father's Day

Quick confession: I kinda used up all of my inspiration to write in the week or two or whatever it was that I uploaded daily and kinda need(ed) a break from writing for a bit. It was supposed to  just be a distraction from finals and graduation (surprise I'm 18 and out of school now... help :P) but yeah, my week of distraction turned into a lot longer and yeah... Just needed a little break. I'm starting to get back into writing and hope to be back to semi-regular uploads soon :)

Prompt: Person A is lounging on the couch on Father's Day when Person B approaches and hands them a card. A is confused, as they don't have kids yet, until they open it and see a picture of B holding a positive pregnancy test/adoption papers/etc. How they react is up to you!  

Warning: Mpreg

Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ben took a deep breath as he stared at Ian laying on the couch and watching TV. The younger hid something behind his back and made his way over to his husband. "H-Hey, Ian?"

The older turned to the other, "Yeah, Sweetie?" Ben hesitated a bit before moving his arms in front of him and handing something to Ian.

Confused, the older took the envelope and opened it. His face only became more confused as he took out a card and read the words on the front: 'Happy Father's Day'. Concern showed in his voice as he spoke, "Ben... you know this is only for guys with children.... right?"

The younger slightly blushed, "J-just open it."

"O...kay?" Ian opened the card and was surprised to have a picture fall out and land on his chest. He picked it up and shock instantly showed in his face.

"Surprise?" It was obvious that the younger was nervous.

"Is this... real?" Ian sounded like he couldn't believe what he saw.

"Y-yeah," Ben tilted the other's hand so that he could see the image of himself holding a positive pregnancy test, "it's real." A hand instinctively went to his stomach as he finished his sentence.

"Wait, you're actually..." A smile made its way across Ian's face as he looked up at his lover.

"Yeah." Ben couldn't help but to smile back.

Ian sat up and pulled his husband down into a hug. After a moment, he moved his arms down so that he could pull Ben onto his lap. Ian kissed the smaller and both of them smiled into the contact. When they pulled away, Ian held Ben closer, "I love you, Benny."

The smaller rested his head against the other's chest, "I love you too, Honey."

They stayed cuddled together for a little longer before Ian asked the other the question that was echoing in his mind, "How long have you... been pregnant?" The last words sounded foreign as Ian spoke them, but he couldn't help that his smile widened as he said them.

"Just a few weeks." He paused for a second before continuing, "I thought today would be the perfect day to tell you."

"Well, you were right." Ian gave his lover a quick kiss and lightly laid a hand on his still-flat stomach.

The younger laid his hand on top of Ian's and spoke, "Happy Father's Day, Honey."

Ian gave a small smile and laugh, "Happy Father's Day to you, too, Benny." The smaller seemed surprised to hear the words back and Ian laughed a bit more. "You do know that you're going to be a dad too, right? Being a carrier or a sub doesn't make you any less of a man."

Ben smiled and the look on his face was too irresistible for Ian to ignore. The older smiled back as he put a finger under the smaller's chin and tilted his head up. He lovingly pressed their lips together in an innocent yet passionate kiss.

When he pulled away, Ian looked into green eyes and smiled again as thoughts ran though his mind. They were going to be fathers. They were going to have a family. They were going to have a baby. And he couldn't wait for it to happen.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

544 words! TBH I didn't know how to end this xD I think it turned out pretty cute tho...

Hope you enjoyed!

Requests always open!!

~Angel ^-^