Tattoos

Ooo look, the other soulmate AU I've had for ages and never wrote~

Growing Master Piece Soulmate AU! Where you have a very simple tattoo on you. When you start interacting with your soulmate the more complex it gets

Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ben was born with a simple outline of a rose on the back of his right shoulder. He eventually meets a girl and thinks shes the one. 

She ends up with her tattoo growing and Ben realizes his hasn't. He starts sneaking out to get additions to his tattoo. First its details then color and he ends up with most of a sleeve before she confesses something to him. 

"Benjamin, I know you love me but I can't keep lying to you." 

"What?" 

"I've... been cheating on you. My other boyfriend is my soulmate, not you. I'm sorry." She leaves and he is devastated. He ends up finishing his sleeve, not caring that what he had tattooed would never be able to show his soulmate ones. 

A few months of depression later, Ian offers to let his friend move in with him so he could get away from Denmark and all the memories he had with the girl. The other happily accepts the offer and they move in together. 

One day, Ian notices something strange about Ben's tattoo, though he can't quite place what exactly was strange and dismisses the thought. However, as time goes on its undeniable that his tattoo is changing. The older smiles as he realized that he wasn't the only one who's soulmate tattoo had been growing in the past months. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

227 words! Woo, another draft down, too many to go...

Hope you enjoyed!

~Angel ^-^