The Neko And The Inu*

From now on when there's a * in the title, it means that it's going to be a smut one-shot

Neko!Ben and Inu!Ian AU (as requested by piperwolf94)

Warning: smut (including knotting)

Edit: I haven't wrote smut in so long so sorry if anything is weird/too detailed/etc

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ian sat on the couch with Ben lazily straddled across his lap and leaning against his chest. The two had had a long day and were currently enjoying the bliss of doing nothing. Though, Ian was quickly growing bored of nothing and let a smirk spread across his face as an idea came to his mind. Ian gently tilted Ben's head so that he had a better angle and lightly bit the neko's ear.

The smaller let out a groan at the unexpected feeling. Smirk growing wider, Ian nipped at Ben's ear again. The neko let out another groan and shifted his position. The inu kept nipping at his lover's sensitive ears, enjoying the small sounds he made.

Eventually, the neko got an idea of his own and nipped back at the other's neck. Ian softly gasped at the unexpected feeling and nipped Ben harder, in response. Ben yelped and pouted before biting Ian back. A few moments later, Ben was mewling and moaning at any contact on his, now, overly sensitive ears and Ian had multiple hickeys on his neck.

Ben weakly bit down on another part of the inu's neck and got a small growl in response. He smiled to himself and sucked on the sweet spot. Ian shifted under him and growled into his ear, "You sure you wanna go there?"

His threatening tone only further excited Ben, who just licked and sucked at the spot again before looking up with falsely innocent eyes. "Go where?" He smirked.

"Playing innocent, eh?" Ian smirked back, "Let's see how long you can keep that up."

"Keep what u-" The neko was cut off by his lover tilting his head up and roughly pressing their lips together. A moment later, the inu was dragging his tongue along Ben's lower lip silently asking for entrance. The neko teasingly parted his lips a small amount and smirked into the kiss for a moment. Ian, not liking this, bit Ben's lip to make him yelp and shoved his tongue past the other's lips. Ben moaned as the inu explored his mouth with more force than necessary.

They only parted for a brief moment before Ian pulled Ben into another kiss, this time moving his hands towards Ben's hips before slowly moving them up, under his shirt. Ben moaned at the touch and pressed himself closer to the inu.

Ian smirked, "You seem pretty needy for someone so innocent."

Ben pulled away a bit and thought for a moment before saying, "What do you m-mean needy?"

"You know what I mean," Ian growled the words before biting down hard on Ben's sweet spot.

The neko gasped loudly and leaned further into Ian. The older's only response was to smirk and play with the end of the neko's shirt before pulling it off and tossing it aside.

Ben shivered as the cold air touched his skin and let out a moan as Ian ran his hands over his bare chest and back. The neko was made more desperate as Ian deeply kissed him over and over until they had to part for air. By then, the neko was squirming, moaning, and mewling non-stop.

"Ready to give up the act now?"

Ben only response was a small, desperate sound.

"I can give you what you want, but you have to admit it," the inu smirked, "You want me."

Another small sound.

"Say it." The words were practically growled.

"I w-want you." The neko lightly grinded against the other.

Ian held him still and smirked at his whine, "That it?"

"I... I n-need you... p-please." Ben's face was bright red from a mixture of embarrassment and arousal.

Ian, satisfied with the slight begging, pressed his lips to the neko's once more before picking up the smaller man and carrying him to their room. There, he laid the neko on the bed and climbed on top of him. It didn't take long for their clothes to form a pile on the ground.

"So, Benny, wanna play around a bit more or-"

"N-no!" The neko was obviously desperate for this.

The inu smiled down, "Wanting to get right to the fun part, eh?"

The neko squirmed under Ian and allowed him to roll him onto his stomach. Ben gasped and dug his nails into the sheets as he felt a finger push into him. A moment later, a second finger was put in and the neko dug his nails in further.

When the smaller was used to the stretched feeling, the inu removed his fingers and slowly pushed himself in. Once he was all the way in, he paused and waited until Ben was comfortable. A very short while later, he slowly started to go in and out of his lover. The slow pace teased the neko but, he knew how to get what he wanted.

Barely managing to form the words, Ben spoke, "F-faster," he gasped, "faster, faster!"

The inu did as he was told and soon the neko was melting into a puddle of moans and pleasure. However, this changed when the inu changed his angle to hit the other's prostate, making him scream in pleasure. He smiled at how good he was making his neko feel and hit it a few more times, leaving the neko shaking and on the verge of orgasm.

Knowing this pushed Ian to the edge, himself, and he barely managed to get out a warning before knotting in the neko. Ben screamed at the pained pleasure of Ian's member swelling inside him before letting the tight, warm feeling in his stomach take over his body and coming hard. The inu shakily went in and out a few more times before giving in to the feeling, too, and climaxing inside of Ben.

It doesn't take long for the neko, body limp and lightly panting, to fall asleep with Ian still inside him. Said inu quickly notices this and pulls his precious lover against his chest, a position that they both knew was most comfortable in this situation, and presses a gentle kiss to his neck. Ian nuzzles his face into Ben's curly hair before whispering, "I love you," into his ear and falling asleep too.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1033 words! I think I'm going to make every chapter after this one part - regardless of how long is it.

Requests always open!

~Angel ^-^