Confidence*

More top Ben and bottom Ian as requested by Lionwithattitude

Prompt: Imagine Person A has confidence issues in everyday life, even if they don't show it sometimes. Now imagine that Person B, usually the dominant in their relationship, decides to surprise A by giving them total control in the bedroom next time.

Okay, it's not kinky like you requested, but I only have so many kinky bottom Ian ideas and have wanted to do this for a while so... 

Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ever since he was a child, Ben had had self confidence issues. 

From keeping to himself so that he wouldn't bother others to always thinking the worst of himself to feeling horrible about and exaggerating every little thing that went wrong in his life, it was no secret that he wasn't like the other kids. Though, as he grew older, he realized that his confidence issues caused people to treat him differently, so, not wanting to be a bother, he decided to start hiding his feelings. 

He would keep his thoughts and emotions to himself and act like nothing was wrong. He would force himself to smile and giggle and pretend that he was some happy ball of sunshine. And it worked too, everyone seemed to believe his act and he was treated like a normal person.

That is, until he met the one person that could see right through him.

Ian had suspected something was up with Ben's personality shortly after meeting him, but it wasn't until years later when they were both living together and dating that he even mentioned the topic.

"Hey Sweetie?"

Ben looked up from his spot cuddled to the other's chest on the couch, "Yeah?"

"I..." Ian hesitated, "I know you probably don't want to talk about this, but... but you have confidence issues, don't you?"

Shock covered Ben's face at the words. "I..."

Hair was brushed out of the smaller's face, "You have confidence issues and just push them aside and ignore them rather than doing anything about them."

Ben felt his cheeks heat up with a guilty blush and looked away, too embarrassed to let the other see him.

Sighing at his lover's reaction, Ian hugged him closer for a moment before pulling away, "Say... how about we do something to make you a little more confident?"

"Huh?" The words peaked the smaller's curiosity.

Ian paused for a moment to think before smirking and speaking up, "C'mon." Getting up from the couch, he dragged a very confused Ben by his hand as he lead him out of the living room.

A trip upstairs and down the hall later, they were walking into their bedroom. 

Ben let the older pull him onto the bed as he climbed in himself and kissed back as lips pressed against his own. He returned kiss after kiss as hands played with the ends of his shirt and helped take it off as it was pulled up.

Ian ran his hands over the pale skin before leaning back down to kiss Ben on the lips and trail them across his jaw and down his neck. He kissed and nipped at the sensitive skin and smirked as soft moans stared escaping the smaller. Idea coming to mind, he smirked slightly wider and bit down, sucking harder and harder to get louder and louder moans in response. He pulled away when he knew a purple spot would form and smirked at his work before leaning down again to leave a few more.