Late-Night Convesations

Prompt: Imagine your OTP slowly falling in love over late-night phone conversations that last until the morning light.

This was kinda weird to write but, I think the format ended up okay :3

Enjoy! ^-^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Benjamin had accepted Ian's video chat request at nearly midnight. He was utterly exhausted and running purely on energy drinks but, that didn't keep him from talking on and on.

Only when Ben's eyes began to close, did he realize that he had stayed up all night talking to and enjoying Ian's company until he was practically passing out at his computer.

-=-=-=-

The second all-nighter call, Ben gave Ian the good news of his channel reaching three million subscribers. Benjamin smiled as he told the news and Ian smiled back in response.

God, Ian loved Ben's smile. It was just so perfect and pearly and oh, so contagious.

-=-=-=-

The third time, Ian had had his window open to get some fresh air. Little did he expect a gust of wind to blow in and mess up his hair. He let out a whine and pouted as he attempted to fix it.

Benjamin smiled, entertained at Ian's behavior.

-=-=-=-

The fourth time, Ian  made a lame joke that caused Benjamin to laugh at its pure stupidity. As the Danish boy giggled on and on, Ian found himself feeling something strange.

He realized with slight confusion that the melodious sound had given him butterflies in his stomach.

-=-=-=-

The fifth time, the session had started earlier than usual and Ian, who had just gotten out of the shower, had yet to tame to brunette mess that was his hair. Ben watched as the American dried, brushed, and pulled back his long hair into a low ponytail.

He made sure to take note on how beautifully dark and soft it seemed to be in its dampened state.

-=-=-=-

The sixth time, Ian found himself staring into Ben's eyes. He marveled at how beautifully green they were and how the reflection of his lighting just made them even more mesmerizing.

It didn't take long for Ian find himself getting lost in the beautiful, emerald-like orbs.

-=-=-=-

The seventh time, Ian had been playing an RPG on his second monitor the entire time. He would often cheer after successes and complain whenever something didn't go his way.

Ben didn't mind though, he actually found Ian's little addiction to the game quite charming.

-=-=-=-

The eighth time, Ian found himself staring again. Though, this time, he wasn't staring at Ben's eyes but, rather, his lips. He stared, watching as they moved when the boy talked and made silly faces. For hours on end, Ian stared at Benjamin's naturally red lips admiring how full they were and noticing how his bottom lip was slightly larger than the top one.

Ian stared and, eventually, found himself longing to kiss those lips.

-=-=-=-

The ninth time, Benjamin had said something to Ian that made the American go silent. Suddenly feeling very self-conscious over his words, Ben asked the other if he had said something bad on accident. Ian's only response was to tell him to look up what he just said and let that answer the question for him. All the images that popped up were highly inappropriate and caused a blush to spread across the younger's cheeks as he subconsciously imagined him and Ian as the people in the pictures.

Heart beating fast, Ben realized that he had fallen for his best friend.

-=-=-=-

The tenth time, their call had been cut short as Ian had some important thing to do the next day and needed rest. Though, as he lay awake in bed, Ian couldn't help but to think of Ben. He thought of his friend and how he was seemingly perfect in every aspect he could think of. He thought of how talented Ben was - being able to speak multiple languages and so easily pick up on how to do things. He thought of how amazing his personality was. He thought of how perfect all of his little imperfections were - like how he occasionally made adorable little mistakes in his English.

In the end, Ian thought of how he wanted nothing more than to be able to call Ben his.

-=-=-=-

The next day, Ian didn't want to wait until their late-night call to speak to Benjamin. So, he called him early in the morning and asked if he would like to hang out in person. Ben, of course, excitedly yelled that he would love to finally come to America and meet up.

A few days later, Ian was picking up Benjamin from the airport. Though, due the large amount of people in the area, they only awkwardly hugged before Ian showed Ben the way back to his car. It wasn't until they had gotten back to the privacy of Ian's house that they properly greeted each other with hugs, that left both of them feeling warm and fuzzy on the inside from the contact, and decided that they would just talk.

The two ended up sitting on the couch where they spent the next hour or so chatting about random things and messing around. Turns out that Ben is actually pretty touchy, that is, in the sense that he would frequently poke or shake or playfully slap Ian as they talked. Though, eventually, the innocent seeming contact became rather teasing and Ian found the irresistible impossible to avoid any further.

Without warning, he wrapped one arm around the back of Benjamin's head and slammed their lips together in a sloppy kiss. Ben, shocked, didn't kiss back. Though, after Ian pulled away, he smiled nervously up at him before reaching up and kissing the taller back. In response, Ian wrapped his arms around Benjamin's waist and returned the kiss.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

967 words! Woo!

Requests always open!

~Angel ^-^