Costumes*

I interrupt the regularly scheduled requests for a Halloween special~ Aaaand since you guys seem to like smut so much, I decided to make it a smutty, smutty special ;)

Warning: smut, cursing

Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ian smirked as he looked at his reflection in the mirror and flexed, the cut off sleeves of his shirt revealing his muscles.

He would usually never wear something like this, but, after hearing his lover say that he still wanted to dress up for Halloween, he had gotten an idea and said that he'd take care of their costumes.

So, here he was, standing in their bathroom, dressed in a sexy police officer costume which he had replaced the flimsy plastic handcuffs of for a fuzzy pair he had taken from a box of sex toys stored in their closet. If things went according to plan, they'd be getting quite a use in a bit.

Checking the time again, Ian grinned, knowing Ben would be home any minute now. It felt like the smaller had been gone all day and the older couldn't wait to put his plan into action. He heard the front door open and grinned wider before heading downstairs to meet his lover.

He stood in the living room, just outside of the entrance to the hallway, and made a finger gun with his right hand and held it with the other, pointing it towards Ben. He smirked at the red that appeared on the smaller's cheeks before speaking up in his best cop voice, "You have the right to remain sexy." He smirked wider as the other's cheeks darkened, "Now, get your hands where I can see them."

Ben hesitated before holding his hands up on either side of his head and giving a small smirk as he decided to go along with whatever was happening. "Oh, Officer, what are you going to do to me?"

The older looked Ben up and down with a smirk, "You're under arrest for being a naughty, naughty boy."

Ben responded in a teasing voice, "Oh am I?" A short pause, "Then you're just going to have punish me," he smirked wider, "Sir."

Ian bit his lip to keep from roughly slamming his lips against the younger's and spoke in a dark, sing song voice, "If you insist."

He moved behind the smaller and grabbed the his wrists, holding them behind his back as he lead the other upstairs. He froze in the middle of their room before leaning down to the smaller's ear, "Those are no clothes for a prisoner."

"H-Huh?" The question was asked in genuine curiosity.

The older smirked as he ran a hand down Ben's side, making him shiver, "These are much too fun and colorful for a prisoner."

Ben blushed and gave a confused look, "Oh?"

Ian gently pushed him towards the bathroom and spoke in a low voice, "Let's get you out of these and into something more suitable for the naughty prisoner you are."

The smirk lingered on Ian's face as he undressed the smaller one piece of clothing at a time, leaving more teasing touches than not. He watched as Ben blushed when even his underwear was pulled off and smirked wider as he turned to the counter to grab the black and white pile of fabric he had left there.

The smaller's face went bright red as the short, low cut, body hugging dress was pulled onto him. He stared in embarrassment at his reflection, small dress striped to resemble an old fashioned prisoner outfit with a black box across his chest containing a prisoner ID number.

He was pulled out of his trance of staring at himself quite literally as Ian dragged him back into the bedroom. He let himself be pushed onto the bed and let Ian move his hands above his head, where he was handcuffed to the headboard.