Choose

Okay, you guys don't know how excited I got when I found the draft of this on my phone. I had it finished when my old phone had everything on it deleted and totally forgot I already rewrote it xD

Shameless self-promo: Check out my 30 Day OTP Challenge book for 30 days of smut ;) (starts tomorrow~)

Note: Because of the 30 Day Challenge, this will most likely be the last thing I post on here until it is done. I'll still take requests, but they wont' be worked on until January~

Warning: cursing, violence/abuse, slight blood, death(?)

Enjoy! >:D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ben nervously sat in the living room, waiting for his boyfriend to come in.

He had some news he needed to share and knew it would be smarter to wait until the other made time for him than to interrupt whatever he was doing to tell him. After all, last time he had interrupted his boyfriend, Ben had gotten slapped across the face and yelled at to wait until he wasn't busy. He had run off, holding his sore cheek as tears streamed down his face, and hid in the corner of a room until he was called for and found himself wiping his tears away as he reported to the other.

It was a silly overreaction - Ben knew that. He was hit and pushed around enough to know that he shouldn't react to it so strongly, but there was something in him that just couldn't get used to it. No matter how much he loved his boyfriend.

Taking a deep, shaky breath to calm himself as he stared down at his fidgeting hands, Ben jumped and let out a squeak at the sound of the deep, stern voice, "You wanted to tell me something?"

He looked up and nervously smiled before standing up, "Y-Yes..."

"Well, what is is?" The older seemed more annoyed than curious.

"I..." Ben forced himself to look at the other, "I'm pregnant."

"You're... what?" His boyfriend growled the words.

"Pregnant. W-we're gonna have a b-baby..." Fear dripped from each word.

"You're gonna get rid of it, right?"

"Huh?" Shock crossed Ben's face.

"We don't need some crying, screaming, waste of money."

"But..."

He was cut off by an almost laughing voice, "You don't actually want the parasite, do you?"

"I-it's not a parasite! It's our baby!" Ben brought a protective hand over his stomach.

"You mean your baby. I don't want anything to do with it."

His face fell, "But..."

"But I'm not changing my mind."

At a loss for words, Ben looked up at the other with a despairful mix of fear and sadness.

Though, instead of the reaction he wanted, his boyfriend simply scoffed and spoke again, "You know those faces don't work on me. Now, choose."

"Huh?" Ben's voice cracked.

"Me or the parasite."

"H-huh? W-why would make me choose..." Desperation oozed from his voice and showed just how close he was to breaking.

"Because, If you want to stay here with me, you'll get rid of that parasite."

"B-but... don't you love me?"