The Club*

Okay... this is an AU I've had for ages and love and just never really got around to writing. I had so may ideas and thought out versions, but never actually... wrote.

I also considered making it it's own book, so the ending is kinda designed to work more with that than a one-shot. Of course, it's not a full idea for a book, but the length it goes to doesn't really fit in until you know its original intention.

Warning: strip clubs, pole dancing, lap dances, blow jobs, smut (they're all literally just mentioned though, no real details or anything)

PoleDancer!Ben AU

Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xeen had convinced Ian to go to the club. He had dragged the younger there, intent on having him watch a performance of a certain pole dancer.

Though, as Ian watched the muscular, dark haired, young man, he found himself at a lack of interest. So, not wanting to have completely wasted his time, he took a look around the club.

[description]

Though, what stood out to him the most was the other male dancer, doing a show on the other side of the club.

Looking back to his friend, Ian saw that he was well occupied and snuck off.

The performer he now watched had a rather small, lean body with tattoos covering his right arm and a few over his back, chest, and other arm. A pair of small, tight briefs were the only piece of clothing remaining on his body as he twirled around and grinded against the pole.

Eyes meet but Ian disappears in the short time the performer is backstage before heading out into the main area.

The next week, Ian's back and the same thing happens.

A week more and the dancer spots Ian at the bar across from his stage.

He rushes over in his floor outfit- a fishnet top with an open vest over it and a pair of tight booty shorts.

He finds himself nervous and takes a deep breath before putting on his usual, sexy act. He saunters over and purrs out his words, nerves still showing through occasional stuttering and blushing, "H-hey there big boy~ I've n-noticed you watching me for a while a-and have a special o-offer~"

"Oh?" Ian raised an eyebrow at the obviously flustered man.

Blushing darker, the performer continued, "I u-usually just do shows, but I'll let you have s-something more."

"And what's that?" Ian was enjoying this.

"F-follow me to my d-dressing room if you wanna know." He let his hands trail down Ian's chest and lightly pulled at his hand before turning, slightly pausing before walking off.

Intrigued in what was happening, Ian followed the man.

They ended up in a fairly small room, makeup table against the right wall, a dresser tucked into a corner, a closet to the right of it, and a love seat opposite the table.

Ian was sat down at the couch and a lap dance leads to his pants being unzipped and the performer going down on him.

The smaller leans against Ian's chest as he pants - worn out and needing air after all his work, "You know... I don't only perform on Fridays... right?"

"Oh?"

"I do them every week day except Wednesday."

"Oh~"

The Great Book of One-Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें