Disbelief

Prompt: Person A nudging Person C to ask if Person B likes them or not, gushing about how wonderful and amazing B would be as a partner. Person C screeches that A has been married to B for YEARS.

Warning: Drinking

Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ian and Ben had gone to the bar with a bunch of their friends for a night out. Currently, Ian was talking to a few of them at one end of the bar and Ben was staring at him in a half-drunk daze as he sat at the other end with Jordan.

The younger took another sip of his drink, only his second of the night, and spoke, "Jordan, do you think Ian likes me? I mean he's so handsome... and tall... and funny," Ben sighed dreamily and took another drink, "Wouldn't he just be the perfect boyfriend? Warm hugs that would feel like a blanket wrapped around you. Big lips for amazing kisses. Oh! And he's brave. And strong. Gosh, he's so much stronger than me," Ben giggled, "He could probably even pick me up." He giggled a bit more as he shifted in his seat and took another sip of his drink. The younger let out a sigh and kept talking, "He would be so supportive and be able to help me with anything. Whenever I have a nightmare, he could hold me and everything would be okay." He sighed again and finished his drink, "Sleeping with him would be great. N-not in a dirty way- Well, that would probably be amazing too, b-but even just cuddling and falling asleep together would be so perfect."

It was Jordan's turn to sigh; Ben had been ranting on and on about how great of a lover Ian would be for as long as they had been sitting together and the older had just about had enough of it. He downed the rest of his drink and hoped that the smaller man would listen to him as he spoke, "Ben, you've been married to him for three years. You've even had children with him." The couple wasn't very public about all the things they did together, but even then Jordan knew that all the things Ben had mentioned were things that they had done. Including sleeping together - yes, in the dirty way.

"But do you think he likes me?" The fear of rejection was noticeable in the younger's voice.

Resisting the urge to face palm, Jordan spoke in a slightly annoyed voice, "I'm sure of it."

"Really?!" The response was said with much more excitement than expected.

With a deeper sigh, Jordan stood up. "Come on, you're going back to Ian. He'll be able to handle you drunk better than I can."

"I-Ian?" Ben blushed and fought as Jordan tried to move him from his spot.

Taking a frustrated breath, Jordan picked up the flustered man and carried him to his husband. "I believe this is yours," he handed Ben over to Ian and looked up to the taller man, "He's drunk. You should probably take him home."

Ian shook his head and gave a small laugh as he looked down at his lover. Ben was such a lightweight. They hadn't even been at the bar for half an hour and he was already a giggly mess. The older adjusted his grip on the other so that he was carrying him more comfortably and replied, "Thanks for keeping him out of trouble, Jordan."

Said man smiled, "No problem," he turned to walk away and froze after a few steps. He looked back and added, "Oh, by the way, he may have a bit of a crush on you." Jordan smirked and walked off.

Ian looked down again and payed closer attention to his husband's face. It was only then that he noticed how badly Ben was blushing and trying to hide in his chest. The taller felt a smile spread across his face at the bashful behavior and couldn't resist pulling Ben up a bit to press a kiss to his forehead.

The smaller gasped and froze, making Ian laugh as he pulled away. It would probably be for the best to do what Jordan had said - to just go home. Though, it would certainly be interesting trying to get Ben into their bed. Yep, it would definitely be a long night.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

683 words! I've had this in my drafts for a long time and finally got around to editing it xD

Onto the requests next~

Hope you enjoyed!

Requests always open!!

~Angel ^-^