Marking

Omegaverse!AU

Prompt: "Why do you have a fake bonding mark?" & "My ex-boyfriend is here, please scent me before he tries to do something towards me."

Warning: marking (of course), things get a little steamy at one point but it's nothing smutty

Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Every year, Jordan would host a huge party at his house for the Fourth of July. It was well known for being filled with music, fun, fireworks, and more people than you could even imagine. So, when Ian and Ben had been invited, they were quite excited.

The days passed fast and, before he knew it, Ian was at Ben's house to pick him up. What he hadn't expected was to see a very obviously fake bonding mark on the omega's neck when he opened the door.

Confused, Ian gestured at the spot and spoke, "What... is that?"

Ben blushed at the comment and stuttered as he responded, "I-it's a... b-bonding mark." The last part was said quietly as the younger had been embarrassed to say it.

"But you're single?" It was a reasonable question. They both knew very well that only mates could give each other bonding marks. After all, they were a show of serious relationship - a mark to tell all other alphas that the omega was taken and claimed by their mate.

"I-I know but... but I found out that m-my ex is gonna be at the party and I'm kinda... sorta... a uh... a little bit s-scared of him." Ben's embarrassment mixed with fear as he spoke.

"Why are you scared of him?" Ian was concerned by the younger's tone.

"He's just... he's an alpha and s-so... so much stronger than me. He can f-force me to do anything he wants and uh... th-things didn't really end n-nicely between us." He blushed deeper and looked up at Ian with an expression of fear, "I just have a f-feeling that he'll... try to... do... th-things to me... if I d-don't already have a m-mate." Ben's voice was wobbly now and it was obvious he was trying to keep back tears.

Ian sighed and said the words Ben feared hearing, "Well, that's a very fake mark," he hesitated before adding, "No one will believe it." His heart broke a little as he watched Ben's face fall.

"B-but I... He can't know-" Ben sounded like he was starting to panic and Ian felt his heart break more as he watched the first tear fall down the omega's cheek.

"Calm down." Ian rested his hands on the smaller's shoulders as he debated his words. A moment later, he let out a sigh and continued, "If... If you're really scared of him, a-and if you're okay with this... then... then I uh.... I don't mind... giving you an a-actual bonding mark."

"Wha-" Disbelief and surprise showed in the omega's voice.

"Of course, this is only if you're okay with it," the words rushed out of Ian's mouth, "It is a big decision after all."

"I'm... okay with it. I uh," Ben took a deep breath and wiped at his tears, "I've actually w-wanted you to... be the one to... m-mark... me." Ben's blush darkened to a deep red.

Shocked silence filled the air until Ian was able to speak again, "I've... wanted this too."

"Really?" The omega let excitement show as he wiped the last of his tears away.

"Yeah, just not... under these circumstances." The alpha gave a small smile and thought back to all the times he had fantasized about dating, scenting, and marking his friend - more times than he would be comfortable to admit.

"Oh..." Ben's reply had a tone of sadness to it that twisted Ian's heart.

"B-but I don't mind," the recovery was quickly added with a smile, "it's... still you, after all." Ben gave a small smile back and, not knowing what to do next, the alpha checked the time. "W-we should hurry if we don't want to be late."

"Y-yeah... let's... get this over already. N-not that it's a bad thing or-" Ian both cut him off and ended the awkwardness between them with a sudden kiss to Ben's lips. It had been meant to get things started and move them out of the doorway, but before they knew it, it had become very wild and passionate. The two parted blushing and with embarrassment showing on both of their faces.

Breathing hard, Ian spoke, "Let's... get that makeup or whatever off first."

"Kay." Ben lightly panted as he followed Ian to the bathroom - starry eyed and heart beating fast the whole way.

Before he knew it, they were standing in front of the sink and Ian was speaking as he moved closer to the smaller, "Don't wanna get this wet." Ian gave a small smirk as he gently grabbed the bottom of the omega's shirt and pulled it up and off of him. Now shirtless, Ben blushed harder and tried to self-consciously tried to cover his chest with his arms.

Smiling, Ian grabbed a washcloth and got it wet before putting it to Ben's neck. He chuckled at the small gasp the omega made as he felt the cold water touch his skin before scrubbing off the fake mark. "There, that's all gone," Ian paused to look at Ben before continuing, "You... sure you want to do this?" His voice had more seriousness in it than Ben had heard from him in all the years that had been friends.

Small smile on his face, the omega replied, "Y-Yeah."

"Okay then," Ian pulled Ben in for a quick kiss before moving to his neck. He grabbed Ben's hands and laced their fingers together as he pressed gentle kisses to the smaller's neck. He rubbed their wrists together senting that part of Ben before giving him a few small hickeys. He smirked at Ben's soft gasps and muffled moans before rubbing their necks together senting the Danish omega more. As soon as he pulled away, he whispered to the other, "You ready?"

"Y-Yeah." The omega's heart was now pounding in his chest and it showed in how breathy and wobbly his voice was.

Ian slightly smirked before biting down on Ben's neck and smirked wider at the gasp he got in response. He sucked a little before biting harder. Ben let out a heavy breath and Ian wrapped his arms around his waist to pull him close. He felt Ben's heart hammering in his chest and bit and sucked a bit harder as the omega wrapped his arms around him. The omega slightly dug his nails into the taller's back before moving one hand to muffle a rather loud moan, but Ian pulled it away so he could hear the beautiful sound. Ben let out an even louder moan as Ian bit and sucked even harder.

Satisfied with his teasing, Ian bit down more and knew the job was done by the metallic taste now in his mouth. He sucked a little more purely for Ben's enjoyment before slowly pulling away. He licked the blood from his lips as he smiled at the large purple spot on Ben's neck. There were visible bite marks on either side and blood coming from several tooth marks. He licked away the red and pulled away far enough to look at Ben's expression.

The alpha let out a content sigh at the look of bliss and cupped the younger's blushing face in his hands. He gave a small, almost dazed smile to the other, "It's a good thing I love you."

Ben stared in shocked silence for a moment at hearing the words directly before being able to speak, "I... love you too."

Ian smiled wider before pressing a kiss to Ben's lips, "Let's... get you redressed before we're too suspiciously late to that party."

"Y-Yeah," Ben stuttered his agreement and Ian smiled. Though, it quickly turned to a smirk as the older realized he no longer had to keep his feelings a secret.

The omega tilted his head in confusion but it only lasted a second as a passionate, loving kiss was pressed to his lips.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1331 words! Satisfying number xD

Hope you enjoyed!

Requests always open!!

~Angel ^-^