First*

Can you tell I've published like 5 chapters while so tired (for honestly no reason, I just got suuuuper tired out of nowhere) and am only like half caring about what the chapters look like/what I write up here?

Warning: smut

Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

intro

Ian pushed in and groaned, "Damn, Ben, you're so tight."

The smaller blushed, "W-well I am a virgin..."

"Huh? You never mentioned that."

"I," Ben paused to wince, "didn't?"

"No."

"Guess I was," the younger made a sound of pain, "too embarrassed."

Ian sighed, "If this... hurts you too much... we don't have to do this..."

"But I- Ow! W-want to..." Ben winced again.

Ian bit his lip, "Fine..." He paused, "Just... tell me when I can move."

"Ok-kay..." The smaller gasped.

A moment of occasional gasps and sounds of pain passed before Ben was used to the feeling enough to speak again, "N-now... m-move."

Ian made a sound of acknowledgement before slowly starting to thrust in and out. He went in deep and pulled out, making sure to go slow enough that it wouldn't cause extra pain.

He watched Ben's face as squeezed his eyes shut and dug his nails deeper into the sheets. The smaller's breathing was uneven and forced and stayed that way as the older slowly kept going in and out of him.

A few more thrusts were all Ian could manage before giving in to his feelings, "Okay, Sweetie, I cant do this anymore." He pulled out to his tip and froze in place, "You obviously are in a lot of pain and not having a good time." He ran a hand through the smaller's messy, loose curls as he let out a whimper, "This is going to hurt a little more, okay?"

Ben nodded and whimpered again before gasping and letting out a cry as Ian's pulled the bigger part of himself out.

Ben frowned and Ian did as well, as he noticed the disappointed look, "What's wrong, Baby?"

A moment of silence, "I... wanted to show you I could take it."

Ian sighed, "That's not the point," he kissed Ben, "You're supposed to feel good and enjoy it."

"But I wanted to have you in me!" Ben blushed as he snapped.

Ian was taken aback by the sudden words.

"I wanted to have you in me and make me come! I- I've wanted to for a long time and I can't even do that right!" He cried out his words as his emotions took over.

Ian blinked before forming a response, "Well, I can still do that... just... with something else."

"Huh?"

"I could... use my fingers. You can take those good."

Ben blushed, "But how-"

"Just let the experienced one show you."

Ben blushed darker and nodded, "Fine..."

Ian smiled and slightly repositioned the younger before sliding his hand back down and lightly pressing his fingers to the entrance. "You ready?"

Ben nodded.

Ian pressed a bit harder and felt the tips of his fingers start to go in, "It doesn't hurt?"