Plugged*

I have no interest in rereading this or editing it (thought I did skim through and realized I fixed the random ship swap)

**read the end note please (even if you normally don't)**

Warning: KiNkY

Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ben blushed as he cuddled against Ian's side, burying his face against the other's chest. Ian had already fallen asleep and left his distracted lover to struggle to reach the same state.

The couple had decided to start stretching Ben so that they could have some extra fun in the bedroom and that happened to include an agreement that the smaller would wear plugs as much as possible.

Ben had blushed as the toy was rubbed around and pushed into him early in the morning, Ian always making sure using the plugs were much more embarrassing that it needed to be.

He had blushed as they walked downstairs to make breakfast and gasped at the feeling as Ian spanked him.

He had moaned as he sat down to eat and blushed though the whole meal.

He had moaned as he sat at his desk afterwards and moaned again every time he moved in his chair.

He had complained that he wanted it out before recording and, in defeat, ended up trying his hardest to act as if nothing was wrong as they recorded before letting out a sigh and a moan as he turned the camera off.

He had blushed and gasped and moaned more times than he could count before even the morning had ended. 

He had lost track of how many times he wanted it out, too.

By noon, he had found himself subconsciously bouncing up and down for the little pleasure he could get from that.

There was just something so taboo to him about wearing it for so long that was undeniably sexy and turned him on even more.

He found himself enjoying the comfort of feeling something constantly in him as if it were a safety blanket.

As he thought about the next few days, his heart pounded at the thought of going in public with it in, yet he found himself looking forward to doing so.

By afternoon, he constantly ached for more and would of been embarrassed to admit how many times he had fantasized Ian taking him or even just having a bigger plug in.

He had been so carried away with his arousal and fantasies that he had gone to the embarrassing websites he rarely went to and looked for new plugs to try.

He had blushed at what he had seen, and ended up so excited that he had to run off to the bathroom to take care of things.

He had loved his fantasies so much that the desperation on his face as he approached his lover was enough for Ian to smirk and tell him to beg for whatever it was that he wanted.

He had wanted the new toys so badly he obeyed and even got on his knees as he begged and pleaded for the expanding and vibrating plugs, among many more.

He had felt more submissive and needy than he ever had in his life and a little part of him deep down craved more of that.

That had been three weeks ago.

Ben had quickly grown used to the plugs and gotten used to blushing constantly.

He no longer gasped and moaned at the slightest of movements.

It had only been a few days into stretching him when Ian had allowed him to take it out for a little while.

Only five minutes had passed before he was wanting it back it.

He no longer wanted to take them out.

He wore them as much as possible, loving that he was constantly turned on.

He loved how dirty he always felt.

He loved the thrill of going into public.

He loved lying naked on his stomach, playing on his phone or just staring into space, as Ian wiggled the plugs around, edging him with a pleasure never strong enough to come.

He loved the edging.

He loved the teasing feeling of being so close to an orgasm but having all pleasure stop before he could come.

He no longer wanted /to come.

He no longer wanted to have the extra fun they started this for.

He no longer wanted sex.

He'd do it if Ian did, just to please his lover - his master.

He'd do anything the older wanted.

He was Master's slut, after all.

He loved his life.

He loved being submissive in every way.

He loved being told every move to make.

He loved the constant ache all the edging with no release gave him.

He loved being a plugged up, mindless, little denial toy for Master.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

758 words! And with that, I'm free from this book and this ship!!

...I guess now I can say that I originally had swapped Ian for Xeen at the end... I feel like this fit them better and even considered posting this to the other **cough cough** abandoned **cough cough** one-shot book *shrug*

Though, I do have more to say in an AN soon, so stick around for that!!

Hope you enjoyed!

~Angel