No more Peabody or Blackhood

I woke up today surprised to find I was in my bed without Sweat Pea. I looked around for some clothes and since I couldn't find any I liked I put on one of Jughead's shirts and a flannel.

I walked into the dining to find Jughead eating a bowl of cereal typing away on his computer

I walked into the dining to find Jughead eating a bowl of cereal typing away on his computer. I ran in the kitchen and grabbed some cereal for myself. When I walked back into the dining room the front door opened and closed to reveal a tired looking  F.P. We both smiled at each other and I sat down across from Jughead. I looked down at my bowl assuming something was coming when Jughead spoke up. "I was thinking about our Penny problem," my dad huffed causing me look up to find him tying his shoe. "My problem not yours not either of y'alls," he said looking at me this time too. I nodded but Jughead wouldn't give up. "Well we're the one that she has on video dealing drugs," my dad looked out the window and I started to get nervous as to what would happen so I started to stare at my cereal. "This whole Penny ordeal is my concern ok not ours. I've got it handled." I nodded again and Jughead looked at me annoyed so I stopped mid nod. "Bye pimping the serpents out as drug runners," I could see it in his eyes when my dad snapped and turned around. "BOY,"he yelled viciously pointing at him when he opened the door Tallboy came in with a bag. "Just drop it," my dad instructed my curiosity got me to do something I wouldn't have expected. "What's in the bag Tallboy?" I questioned Jughead looked at me and I could see the amusement flicker in his eyes and I could see the anger in my dads. "What did I say. Mind your damn business both of you. Get to school," I nodded and got up when I looked at Jughead pleadingly because I really didn't want to be here anymore. He nodded though and walked out right behind me. We grabbed our presents and got on the bike. Jughead had a special present for Betty that I picked out but you know I don't want to take credit for how amazing it is (*wink*wink*.) We finally got to the school and sat down in the student lounge for secret Santa because it was Christmas. Christmas is by far my favorite holiday because it's so cheery and people you hate end up being nice to you. And another thing I don't want so sound rude but I love presents since me and Jughead have always been pretty poor  we never really got presents. One thing I've always hated is rich kids who say they don't care about the presents when it comes to Christmas, but the only reason they say that is because they already have so much, they don't need more.  Anyways back to my life. I walked in with a terribly wrapped Love, Simon for Kevin because I knew he loves that movie. I chose to sit in between Kevin and Josie and zoned out while everyone was opening their presents till I heard my name. I opened it up not really knowing who it was from. I started to open it and found a brand new  Canon EOS Rebel T6 18MP DSLR with a whole bunch of other equipment that goes with it like camera stand and lense covers and 32 gigabyte storage card.