the interlude: answered

Beginne am Anfang

For example, originally this was going to be an exclusively Loki fanfiction, but look how that changed!

Have we seen the end of Lycus in this book or do you think Lusine will hear from him again? (-hiddleston)

Sadly we won't be hearing from him again beyond memories. He died in Book 1 and his appearance in Book 2 was actually the void power in Lusine holding his spirit captive to try and manipulate her/guilt her into giving into the power and becoming completely chaotic.

Will this somehow change back to a Loki fanfic or remain a Steve fanfic? (TheKinder)

Part two actually could have gone a very different direction. Originally, Lusine was going to forgive Loki and leave with him when he escaped his cell. I changed my mind when I realised that Lusine wouldn't blindly follow him anymore. However, because of the introductions of new characters, such as Casia and more, this became more of a Marvel fanfiction as it's no longer focused around only one character. It's more of me writing my own characters and plots within the cinematic universe.

So, for example, part three will be based in Dark World and be centred around Casia coming to terms with her powers while Lusine takes more of a backseat in figuring out more personal things etc. Part three could be considered more of a Thor fanfiction with brief moments of Lusine and Loki if anything, but I wouldn't hold your breath for Lokine to happen beyond strenuous friendship.

Overall, the answer is no for now.

Is drama on its way? (amaranthingly)

Of course there is. For one, Lusine will return home where her family are currently in belief that she is dead... For another, Casia is going to Asgard...

During Dark World, will Lusine be in Asgard or will she go home? (-hiddleston)

Both, if that's even an answer? She's going to be in Asgard for like a month or so before she leaves to visit home. I don't think she will want to stay on Remulan too long though...

Will Casia get her own story? Or will hers only be in this? (_binbin_ )

Part three is considered Casia's own story where her character will be developed more beyond the fireball that she is probably best described as currently. Plus, Thor deserves someone with more dimensions than the one Jane Foster was written as.

Will we see any development between Nat and Lusine? Cause it seems like Nat still kinda dislikes Lusine. (-hiddleston) // Will Lusine ever be friends with Natasha? (PxterParker)

Lmao no! There's not much chance of them ever becoming friends, but I'm sure that they'll get to a point where there's a mutual respect between them. They'll be more like co-workers than friends. Nat doesn't exactly hate Lusine, she just thinks that she's dangerous and definitely doesn't trust her.

I want to know how Lusine feels about everyone in the Avengers (nogitsunechey):

THOR: Thor is someone who has seen her go through pretty much everything. He wasn't really someone she thought she'd become good friends with, but ended up doing so due to their common bond over Loki being stupid. She definitely considers him a close friend and would defend him if any harm came his way.

CLINT: Not much other than an acquaintance. Introductions happened and Lusine apologised on Loki's behalf, but not much interaction beyond that and so Lusine doesn't like or dislike Clint as of now.

BRUCE: She likes Bruce. Part of her sympathises with him having an alter-ego inside like she felt like she did for a while. Though she probably doesn't quite understand how having a big, strong, indestructible side would be a problem for him/why he hates it so much.

STEVE: Thinks he's a good man with a big heart, soft and much more pure than she is, surprisingly good at kissing for a man frozen for years, down to tango.

TONY: Started off not liking him at all but now she actually likes him a little bit. She definitely enjoys his humour, especially when it's teasing Steve. Not quite friends, but almost there.

NATASHA: Yikes is all I have to say.

Does Loki know there's something between Lusine and Steve? (amaranthingly)

I mean... he doesn't exactly know what's happened, but he's definitely not stupid. Besides, doesn't she smile at Steve the way she smiled at him before she became overwhelmed by her own power, family issues and the events in Thor?

Where are Lusine's wolves at the moment? (-hiddleston)

They're waiting for her in Asgard. They refused to leave when her family left Asgard to return to Remulan (The Wolf Moon) to host a funeral for Lycus and for her and to mourn their losses.

Are Lusine and Pietro going to be friends? (hubrvs)

I can't decide if Lusine would like him or not. I suppose she wouldn't at first but then she would near the end. I haven't really thought that far ahead yet because I do want to write a Pietro story in this series, but I haven't quite gotten to planning said story yet...

Will Doctor Strange make an appearance when the time comes? (MicrowaveOwner)

I do intend to write a story based during Ragnarok because it's my favourite movie of them all and to lead into Infinity War, so he will definitely make an appearance!