nine, first flaming

nine"forgive but never forget"

nine
"forgive but never forget"

The sensation of Loki's mouth on hers lingered as if it were her first. Not that she would ever forget her first. No, she would never forget Regina, but Loki was something else, something brand new with a spark that sent her entire body into flames.

Wildfire sprawling across the extensive plain of her skin as his fingers trailed up her leg, slipped beneath her dress she'd worn only because she knew green was his colour of choice. Thought it might sweeten the deal.

It must've done for his fingers didn't stop until they were between her legs, working their magic while her own hands wound through his hair, barely remembering to keep the protective illusory magic up.

Back pressed against the glass, they moulded together and she wondered if keeping him locked away was what had made him rougher than usual, a dark lust in his glinting eyes.

When release had come for her, she was more than ready and embraced it, back arching, toes curling as he pressed her harder against the glass, and her legs at his waist clenching around him.

Loki withdrew his hand and relented his grip. Her toes met the floor, shuddering from the coldness as her body flamed.

"Will there ever be a day you do not set me alight with a single touch?" Lusine whispered, his breath on her mouth as she spoke, sultry eyes brimming with longing.

Loki did not respond. Instead, he pulled back from her, pacing across the floor as she straightened her dress and fixed her hair.

Lusine watched him, flames dying down only slightly. If he were willing, she would do it all over again in a heartbeat.

"You should leave," He said, closing himself off, "before they become suspicious of your absence."

"You want me to leave?" The fire was suffocated as her eyes shuttered.

"I do not want them to think you in league with me," Loki replied sternly, holding his ground as he folded his hands behind his back, facing away from her. "Perhaps you do not want to be anyway. A man can never know with deceiving eyes like yours."

"A man can never know anything if he does not look into those eyes," Lusine snapped back, the fire fizzling out and replaced by an icy wind. "Do you still not trust me after all that we have been through?"

Now he turned; she stepped back under the strength of his eyes. "You claim many things to be true, Lusine, but do you really mean it when you utter your words of loyalty from between those liar's lips?"

"Why are you pushing me away again?" Lusine questioned, taking two steps forward to make up for the one she'd lost. "I have lost too much to lose more."

The begging tone coiled around her voice that rattled her strong exterior, making the wolves in her heart appear nothing more than lap-dogs.

"Do you love me with that blackened heart of yours? Is it even capable of such feats anymore? or is it rendered irrelevant, controlled by the whim of the void? Do you love or do you simply find yourself lusting for my touch to set you alight?"He hissed, taking a step towards her, chin high as he looked down on her. "Am I just another one of your past-times on your path to destruction?"