the interlude: answered

the interlude !the following are the answers to the questions you previously asked

the interlude !
the following are the answers to the questions you previously asked

How did you create Lusine and the plot/ was there any inspiration? (_binbin_)

Honestly, I think I was just fed up of Loki fanfictions with the female love interest being a sweet girl who wants to change him and decided to take matters into my own hands. It's been a long time since I came up with her character (2015), and she has changed a lot since then, much like my writing.

I suppose the inspiration could be considered as void stiles from teenwolf. Something about that character really intrigued me. I also wanted to write a dark female character to contrast all the other stories I'd read where the oc was a sweet princess who loved baby animals and children and the worst thing she'd ever done was break a nail (don't get me wrong, those stories are good, but they're just a tad overdone). Lusine is very different to that and that allowed me to be able to create character development that was more noticeable, I guess.

The plot was another matter. Originally, for the first book, it wasn't envisioned to be quite so dark and nor was it seen to have such a dramatic ending. It was extremely tempting to have her simmer down and be Loki's lover and leave it at that, but then I realised that actually that didn't suit her at all, especially her lack of control. So, this book was born and now she is a strong, composed woman with a thing for super soldiers.

On a scale of one to ten, how much does Lusine's mum miss her? (-hiddleston)

Probably a solid 2 out of 10 just because Lusine was always fun to torment and wind up, but only a 2 because she still killed Lycus (her favourite child). They haven't ever gotten on ever but recent events have secured that.

How do you think Lusine would react to seeing Steve with a beard for the first time? (_binbin_ )

If she wasn't already attracted to him enough, she will be once she sees his crackin' beard! Loki Laufeyson could NEVER

How are you so productive with your writing? (extremefabulous)

lmao I'm only productive with writing during exam season when I'm supposed to be revising but somehow get this wave of inspiration, but to maintain it I tend to have a vague plan in my head and run with it. I think a lot of people run into an issue, which I used to find A LOT with my own stories, where they either have no plan at all and end up just rewriting the plot of the movie/tv show or they have a very detailed plan that just sucks all the fun out of writing and seeing where things go on their own accord.