Introductions & vandalism

Same day as last chapter
After we went to a few classes we we sat in the student lounge Veronica and Josie walked in. "Due to this morning's events we weren't able to make introductions. I'm Veronica Lodge," she stuck her hand out for Toni to shake. "Of the park avenue lodges," Jughead said as pointed his pinky out while holding his chip. I laughed and took his chip from him. "Toni Topaz," said Toni while shaking Veronica's hand. "Oh I like it. The purple colored gemstone," she smiled at me though I didn't really get the reference. "And I'm Josie. Use to be Josie of the pussycats now just Josie," I was curious as to about how that happened but got interrupted from my thoughts by principal Weatherbee. "You," he pointed at all of the serpents, "yes you follow me," we walked out with Veronica close behind. There stood Reggie and a painted snake over the school symbol. "Who did this?" questioned principal Weatherbee. "Really Reggie could you be more transparent?" I asked he nodded and smirked and I groaned in annoyance. "That's it no more gang representation at my school not jackets tattoos must be covered," I groaned in annoyance again only because my tattoo was on my forearm which meant I would have to wear long sleeve shirts from now on or just jackets. We all left and when we went home Jughead convinced me to go with him to school in my serpent jacket tomorrow.

Next Day
I woke up today and got ready for school. I decided to wear this.

When we got to school everyone stared and I started to get nervous

When we got to school everyone stared and I started to get nervous. Jughead held my hand though to keep me calm. We walked in the student lounge and I went straight for the vending machine because I didn't eat breakfast when I heard someone tell Jughead, "Take it off," I turned around to see Reggie staring at Jughead. I stood up knowing this would end in a fight. "No Reggie," I told him. Everyone gawked at me in surprise. "He won't because that jacket means something to us. It's called family, trust, loyalty things you wouldn't quite understand," I stared him straight in the eye. He started to lunge at me, but he stopped turned around for Jughead. I ran to Jug's defense with the rest of the serpents as the bulldogs ran for Reggie's. Me being the only girl in the fight. Principal Weatherbee walked in and brought us all in the office. "Two weeks of detention. Now Mr. And Mrs's. Jones I told you to take the jackets off. Now take the off or your suspended. "Please take the jacket off Jughead," I heard Veronica whisper. I wanted to I wanted to take off the jacket so badly. But I wouldn't because of my brother. "Well I guess we're suspended then," I walked out right behind Jughead. We ended up going to the Whyte Wyrm. I played once on the old arcade game and jughead spent most of the time after trying to beat my new-found high score. While I was giggling at Jughead's loss yet again my dad walked in. "What are you doing here kid's?" he asked. "The real question is how'd you know we'd be here," Jug replied I just smirked at my dad. "Hogeye told me," he walked over and started to talk to my brother about something that I couldn't quite hear. But my dad ended the conversation with "Now I know one thing A.J. is only here because of undying loyalty to her twin brother. Don't get her into stupid crap because she loves you," he smiled then walked out as he still had a shift he had to get too. Jughead walked over and hugged me. "Dads right A.J. your are highly underapreciated and you are so good to me. I just wanted to say I'm sorry and I love you," at least that's what I hope he was saying because everything was muffled as he was talking into the hug so I couldn't understand him fully. I smiled and we decided we would go to school tomorrow. After school I went to Sweat Pea's and he took me to the Whyte Wyrm with Fangs. We danced and talked till about four in the morning when I got home I practically fell asleep while walking to my bed. Little did I know I would be paying the price the next morning.