The snake charmer pt.2

I sat on the couch opposite of Jughead, eating a tub of cookies and cream ice cream while watching The Nightmare Before Christmas. When u glanced over to him he was sliding his finger over the screen of the phone causing me to scoff in annoyance. "I said pay attention to the movie," he looked up at me and shrugged before looking back down at his phone.

I rolled my eyes looking back over to the television when a faint vibrating noise rung in my ear.i looked back over to Jughead who now had his phone pressed to his ear. "Uh huh...ok....yeah see you there," I sighed walking in my room to get ready to go not caring while the call was from.

We were hesitant at first but decided to go anyways. I went to my room to get ready. I chose a blue supreme shirt with some white, black, blue, and red Nike's. I wore regular jeans and decided to curl my hair a little I threw on one of Sweat Pea's denim serpent jackets that he left at my place.

(Without the purse)When I got to the door Jug was already ready when we got there we found Penny sitting in a booth with a vanilla, and chocolate milkshake in front of her

(Without the purse)
When I got to the door Jug was already ready when we got there we found Penny sitting in a booth with a vanilla, and chocolate milkshake in front of her. We took the milkshakes and sat down. "Soooo what happened?" Jughead asked obviously wanting to leave. FP got into a little accident....uh with some ghoulies in the prison showers the other day. He's in the infirmary now," she looked slightly dissapointed but I couldn't tell if it was real. "What can we do," I asked. "I got that part but now I'm calling in my favor. There's a package outside I need you to bring it to this Greendale location," as she said that she slid a sticky note over with the address. "What's in it?" Jughead questioned. "Let's just say pancake mix," she smiled. "We'll do it," I answered before Jughead or before even asking Jughead I was gonna do whatever it takes to get my dad and make sure he was ok. I rushed outside and could feel Jughead trailing right behind me. "What the hell Akira. Do you know what you just got us into," he looked angry. "Look Jughead I'm sorry that I didn't ask you but I will do whatever it takes to get dad back even if that's selling drugs to some creepy old guy," I noticed my vision started to blur. "If you don't wanna come I'll do it myself," I stated hoping Jughead would actually come. "A.J. you know if your doing this we're in this together we have been from the start" he smiled at me and I was genuinely relieved I wouldn't have to do this by myself. I wiped the tears from me eyes," Great than help me win this," I started to pick up one side of the box. "Uhh Akira we need a truck to put that into," we both chuckled at my rushed stupidity. We waited for a while than decided to call Archie. He brought the truck and we loaded it in the back. As they were closing the back I yelled, "I call shotgun,"and ran for the front of the truck. I could hear them chuckle at my childlike behavior when they got in the car and we drove off. At about eleven we got a flat. "Great perfect timing," I muttered sarcastically. "Maybe we can call Sweat Pea," Jug suggested. "No," me and Archie answered at the same time. "I won't bring him into this," after I stated this a big truck parked behind us and a creepy man jumped out. "You seem to be in a bit of pickle . If you need a ride you can come with me. But what's in the box?" "Pancake mix," I answered. "Oh ok I only got room for one though," I went to say I would go but Jughead beat me to it. "I'll go," I was a bit irritated as I wanted to go. "No Jughead I can go," "No," Archie replied sternly I looked back at him. "Fine," I helped then load the box into the back of the bigger truck and they sped off. Archie called Moose who said he was on his way. I stared at the ground in worry when Archie pulled my chin up with two fingers. "Hey it's ok Jughead will be fine," he barely whispered. Then he kissed me and I pulled away quickly "I'm sorry Archie I don't really like you like that," I whispered and he sighed "I just wanted to know," I sat down on the wet concreted and pulled my knees to my chest after a few minutes. "Do you hate me?" I questioned softly causing Archie's bushy eyebrows to furrow. "Why would I hate you?" I huffed. "Because I'm a serpent," I practically whispered not wanting to think that my thoughts could be true. "Of course not Kira your one of my best friends nothing you could ever do will change that. Same for Jug," I looked up at him beaming. "Thanks Arch," he nodded and Moose's ugly little blue car pulled up. He stepped out of the car and walked to the back pulling it open. He grabbed the spare and Archie helped him put it on while I watched. But as soon as he was there be was gone. We tracked Jughead with my phone. On the ride to wherever we were going I could feel my stomach start to churn and that made me nervous. I've had it happen before it was like a twintuition and it sucked. When we got there Archie told me to stay in the car. After he got out I counted to ten and got out myself. He chuckled, "I tell her to stay she comes". When we got in there the waitress looked mad and so did Jughead. "Hey what's going on here?"Archie asked. "They're trying to dine and ditch" the blonde waitress answered. "You know what I'm calling the cops," she grabbed the phone and started pressing the buttons. "Wait wait wait, do you take debit?" Archie questioned. After Archie paid we took the box and drove the rest of the way. "Am I the only one who feels awkward silence here," jughead asked I chuckled. "What happened while I was gone," Jughead questioned started to get curious. "Nothing," me and Archie replied in unison. Before Jughead could ask anymore questions we got there I checked the time on my phone 12 07. Crap. We grabbed the box and an old lady in a wheel chair came out getting pushed by a man with black glasses. "Your late," the lady talked in a Russian accent. The guy pulled out a gun. "Wait I'm sorry we didn't mean to," " Don't let it happen again," she stated. "Oh no ma'am we won't be doing this again". "The snake charmer told me you were taking over for the ghoulies. Which means I'm assuming you two are Jughead and A.J. Jones," I shivered in fear. "Yes ma'am well will be off now," we drove home. Before me and Jughead went to sleep we agreed to talk to Penny the next day.