Chapter Thirty Five: The Newspaper

At the sound of the post being dropped through the door Josh slowly walked into the hall at half eight in the morning. Bending down to pick up the post he noticed their normal supply of daily newspapers this one out shone the normal ones.

As he walked back into the kitchen placing every piece of post upon the kitchen worktop and unfolded the newspaper.

It was the headline that shocked him.

Out of love Lawrence?

Jennifer Lawrence's recent appearance being interviewed by the top teenage's magazine explain the incredible detail she went on about her so called 'lover' Mr Josh Hutcherson.

(turn to page 6 for more info)

As Josh stood there flicking through to page 6 and reading the whole double pages reading the tiny captions underneath big printed of Jennifer with her 'friends'

He heard Jennifer walked down the stairs yawning normally he would laugh but this time he had enough.

Why would she make up crap about him when he was supposed to be in love with him?

As she walked towards him smiling her smile faded as she saw that his arms were folded and his face was not decorated by a beautiful smile which she normally sees every morning.

He took one look at her before storming off unlike Jennifer he had gotten up early and changed into his day to day outfit. Grabbing his leather jacket,sunglasses and slamming the front door behind me.

Jen looked at the newspaper which sprawled across the kitchen side running her hand through her hair, tilting her head backwards so she was looking up at ceiling, chucking the newspaper on the floor moving her head so she was staring at it.

''Fuck!''

She shouted in anger, sadness and annoyance.

''Why believe all the lies a heart never told?''

She turned around leaning on the edge of side and began to cry.

____________________________

A/N: Hiya guys c:

Long time no see ♥

if I was to say write a different fanfic? What would like it to be about? Etc plus would you read it??

Leave you're comments below which I will respond my beautiful muchkins (Any 5sos lovers? Could you please checkout my Ashton fanfic thank you my lovelies)

Sorry to leave it there just had to you know

Love you all

Hope to talk to you soon

Mwah Mwah Mwah xxxxxxx