Chapter Twelve: Finally (Caution, can contain sexual scenes)

(Just thought id tell you, Im listening to Alive- One Direction so if this chapter is a bit well find out. It makes me feel like i can do anything) 

-Josh-

Fuck you Jen, I storm off from a crying Claudia. Id rather be dead right now, Im single, got the love of my life pregant!. I chuck my jacket, sunglasses on the sandy beach and raise my fist to the wall in front of me but something stops me.

'NO! Josh please don't even think about it''

Its Jen, I turn round I know anger is flashing through my eyes because I can see the fear in her eyes, she slowly walks forward , carefully picking up my stuff, In gulit I slide down the wall so Im sat in the soft sand with my head in my hands, Jen comes and sits down next me putting her arm around. 

Why is she doing this? She fucking dumped me! 

''Josh , look at me.''

I look at her, she is so close to me. Before I know it our lips are touching again, my hands are on her face, we both have our eyes closed. I feel young again, having sneaky teenage kisses away from mum and dad.

She stops kissing me and looks at me and I smile, Im so fucking drunk.

''See theres a smile even if you are drunk, come on lets get you to the room''

She helps me up so Im leaning over her, She shouldn't be doing this not in her condition.

''Does that mean I get to fuck you''

She hits but I see a smile creep up on her face. She wants to. I mean who wouldn't. 

(A/N: Random place to put it I know but now im listening to the summerset - Someone like you, btw 

the sex scenes here ;))

We reach her room, she lets the door swing and sat at the table are Jena and Sam, who 

get up and take both of my arms, forcing me to undress and take a shower. I mean im not even that drunk.

I change into a clean shirt and jeans, Jena places me in Jens bed and shuts the door. Is this where Im suppose to fall asleep.

-Jennifer- 

I hear snoring from my room at the peace. Finally he is asleep. I couldn't go to the doctors with him being like that. I pick my bag up and hug Jena bye. Sam is taking me and Jena is looking after Josh.

''Don't worry I'll look after him''

'' Thanks Jena''

She smiles and she shuts the door behind me, Sam links arms with me smiling. I can see why his wife married him. What if Josh wants us to be married? We stand outside the entrance of the hotel waiting for our ride.

(Im listening to R U Crazy - Connor Maynard) 

Just then Claudia rushes over to us in pieces. Holy Shit what have we done? She hugs me and I hug her because I have no choice to. I pull Sam a look. She pulls apart and her agent hands her , her cases and she walk off.  Sam relinks my arm into his just as our ride pulls up. We get in and I sigh as soon as I sit down. Sam is texting Maria. 

The car arrives at the hospital, Sam goes round to my side and opens the door for me. What a gentlemen. 

I take his arm and we walk into the busy hospital, the nurse tells us to sit down and wait for my name to be called out.

It seems like forever until I finally hear my name being called. Sam helps me up and we follow a smiling Nurse. Her name is Katie. I sigh, god it makes me miss Katie back home, I'd better call her tonight and we can catch up on our gossip. 

I lie down on the cold plastic chair, the nurse squirts this cold liquid on my stomach, Sam takes my hand and I squeeze it. Im dead scared its my first scan and im not even with Josh. 

The Nurse moves the thing around my belly and hesitates for a mintue I can tell she is fake smiling. 

''I'll be right back''

I look at Sam scared and he hugs the part of me which isn't out in the open, I laugh at his attempt of hugging me. He smiles and hold my hand tighter, the nurse comes back in with a doctor, I look at Sam even more scared. 

The doctor moves the thing around my stomach and he smiles at me and Sam. He puts the thing back and stands looking at us smiling.

''Im afaid but look at this.. See that? yeah well.''

He points at the screen at a blurred version of my baby. 

''There are two heartbeats''

''my child has two hearts''

The docter and nurse laugh , I just look at them puzzled. 

''NO, NO, you are having twins''

I get up from the bed and steady I go to make my way out of the door and Sam hands me the scan of the babies. I hold it shaking, me and Josh are having more than one child.

I sit down in the car and just cry on Sam I don't know weather its happy tears or sad ones but they don't stop falling.

-Josh- 

I wake up and fumble around the room until I open the door to find Jena sat at the table. She looks up when she sees Ive entered the room and passes me a glass of water. I sit down and drink it, she smiles at me, I smile back. I sigh why do I feel like im going to cry?

With that the door swings open and I see Jen and Sam walking through the door, She runs towards me and flings her arms around me tightly.

''I love you Josh, you know that right?''

Laughing she makes me end up falling on the sofa laughing, I look into her eyes, I see happiness in her eyes and I smile. She leans closer to me and kisses me.  No more Claudia to get in the way. Just me, Jen and our baby. 

''Of course I do but I love you more''

She looks at me , just smiling and kisses me again. I hear a cough from the table and I realize that Jena and Sam are still in our room. Blushing Jen gets off me and walks over to them and hugs them and they whisper something in her ear and wave goodbye to me and they leave.

As soon as they are gone, I pick Jen up and carry her into our bedroom, she takes off her crop top and cut off jeans, I fling my stuff into the corner of the room, shutting the door and closing the curtains and I start crawling up the bed to Jen who is laughing her off. I reach her and just kiss her softly and she hands me a condom , a glow in the dark one, I give her a look and she laughs, and take my boxers off and put it on and put the covers over us. We both just look at the green glow in the dark condom that is at the end of my penis, Jen slides off her underware and slowly and carefully. I slide inside her at first I go slow and steady but after a while I pick up the paste a bit and she is digging into my back with her nails and moaning very loudly down my ear. Fucking hell the pleasure of hearing her sweet moan again. She smiles at me just as a moan escapes from my mouth, she starts kissing my neck making me moan her name as I go faster. She sucks on my neck probably got a hickey now. But its worth it. I get slower and slower before leaving Jen and lying by her side holding her hand out of breath. She smiles at me and looks into my eyes deeply and kisses me. 

''Finally we are allowed to be together''

She smiles again at me and rests her head on my shoulder listening to my heart beating.

''Jen , you hear my heartbeat? It beats only for you''

I kiss the top of her head smiling. 

Finally.