Chapter twenty six: Im Jealous.

The Song:

Last Night- The Vamps

Enjoy!xxx

__________________________________________

Jennifer woke up in the morning with the sunlight bursting through the windows.

She smiles and makes her way downstairs.

Josh is doing a fry up. She sits down at the table.

The twins aren't here today. Jen seems down at bit about that.

"Good morning beautiful"

Josh spins round chucking a pancake on her plate, along with a bacon and egg.

Jen laughs and gives Josh a smile.

That smile.

She tucks in to her food and it isn't long before Josh sits down with her.

-Later-

She comes downstairs in some multi coloured shorts and a top that says Live Life. In pink while the top is white.

-Josh's pov-

I look up from my book because I  see that  Jennifer has arrived.

"Jen, im going round to Chris's tonight I was going to invite Katie round but I wasen't sure if you wanted me to"

I watch she tries to get her brain around what I just said.

Katie knows that Jennifer's lost her memory.

"Yeah. Josh that is fine"

I smile at her and she smiles politly back. Walking away, I don't know where she is going because I bury myself back into my book.

I love you Jennifer

-Jen's pov-

I declothe myself and sit down in a bikni in the icy cool clear blue pool.

I turn my ipod on shuffle and sink lower into the pool. I close myself and drift away.

I don't know if my feelings are developing for Josh but this woman wrote to him.

Her name was... Oh god what is it?

Claudia. Her name was Claudia.

I close my eyes tighter. Getting rid of all the thoughts of that Claudia and Josh are together.

But am I like this?

Then I figured it out.

Im jealous
_________________________________________
Hello sorry its so short I wanted it to be a quick update next chapter will be long I promise and I forgot that I had this saved as a draft until I got home today.

Love you xxxx