Chapter thirty two: the unexpected party- Part 1

Third pov.

Jennifer woke up dazed and couldn't remember anything that had happened the night previously before hand. But anyway she got out of bed seeing that Katie was spread out across the double bed that her and Josh share. 

She pulls on a dressing gown trying not to wake Katie up she opens the bedroom door and slowly walks down the stairs. Opening the door to the kitchen. Josh is stood there looking some pieces of paper in a lilac and pink. She edges nearer to him, wrapping her arms around his waist and he jumps out of his skin with supprise. They both chuckle at Josh's reaction but she keeps her arms snaked around him. 

She opens her eyes as they were tightly shut letting herself feel the heat off Josh's body. And she unwraps herself from him, walking around to the table and examining the cards that are scattered across the table picking one up and reading it through carefully. 

It reads: 

Dear (Y/N). 

Me, Katie Hemsworth and my husband Chris,

are inviting you to come and celebrate Mr Josh Hutcherson and Miss Jennifer lawernce's late celebration on their engament. 

Tonight at 24 Bloombury house, subrubs of La. 

If you don't come then no wedding cake;) 

Hope to see you there

She shoots Josh a puzzled look.

''I know Katie and Chris did them last night when we all cleared off''

Jennifer pulls a disqusted face and chucks them back onto the table. Josh walks forward and pushes her against the table and their lips crash into each other. Both eyes are closed their lips are in sync and moving at a quick paste. 

Josh's hands go up Jennifer's top, moving over her love bites and she moans into his moan. 

They are intrupped by a cough from someone behind them they both turn round and Liam is stood their and raises his eyebrow. They clean themselves up. Josh kisses her one more time before leaving her sitting there smiling. 

He still loves me. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Heya its late here and I need to get some sleep so that is why im writing part one and two. Any way I couldn't leave you waiting any longer. Love you all Enjoy!!! :)