Chapter Thirty One: Why don't you just let me go?

Third pov. 

Jennifer wakes up to Josh talking sliently on the phone. She walks down stairs half asleep and softly pushes the door open. Josh wheels round as he spots her stood in the doorway. He walks forward still on the phone and she just falls into his arms. 

He doesn't do anything. He just hold her. Chris is still on the other side of the phone. Jennifer looks at him and stands up as Josh goes to answer Chris and kisses him. Making him go all weak, his legs start to go but Jennifer holds him up as their lips move in sync and then she pulls away. 

''Im sorry''

He watches her walk to the kitchen side still speechless but when she catches him looking he smiles and speaks to Chris again. Leaving Jennifer smiling to herself. 

(Hi guys to get that bit Iam watching Wild Africa so it was the theme tune aah Enjoy <3)

-Later-

Jennifer is sat in the living room with Katie. She told her the events that happened the nights before. She is wearing a cornflour blue with flowers covering every corner of the dress, her hair is growing longer its now wavy on at her jawline, her smile is everything that Josh is looking at her. She looks happy. Seeing as she still hates Josh. 

Katie is just wearing some white jeans and a top that says All of me from John Legends song All of me and a burgandy blaser. Her hair is blonde and wavy, her red lipstick is very stood out. 

-Hours later-

Liam has arrived and the men are sat in the living room drinking beer and eating peanuts while they are laughing their heads off. 

Jennifer carries the takeway which has just been warmed up on plates to everyone sat in the living room and she pauses at what Josh is saying. 

''She hates me. I can't cope anymore. I mean I love her but-''

With that Jennifer walks into the room thrusting his food onto his lap and saying angrily with tears in her eyes. 

''Why don't you just let me go!! If im to much to handle''

She rushes off up the stairs and Katie chasing after her. Scowling at Josh who is crying on Liam. 

Katie pushes the door open as Jennifer is curled up on the floor and she pushes Jennifer in for a hug, her shaking body manages to get out the words. 

''I love him so much''

While Josh downstairs is in the same state, Liam has managed to calm Josh's breathing down as Josh spits out the words. 

''I just love her so much'' 

-Jen's pov-

I walk downstairs, Katie chasing after me incase I think of leaving but I walk up to Josh who is curled up in a heap and I say. 

''Stay with me''

I say smiling through the tears. 

''Always''

I fall down as Josh catches me and I cry on him. He know's im sorry. Because im just a mess, I'd never leave him. 

 (Im now listening to All of me- John Legend probably will be for the next chapters. So enjoy)