Chapfer Ten: Hawaii

(2 months later- Josh,Jen&Liam have been told they are going to be filming in Hawaii)
-Katie-
Today Josh&Jen left for the airport to go to Hawaii but Liam is leaving a day after them.
As I wave goodbye to them, I run up to Jen as she walks away in a quick speed and I just hug not wanting to let go. She may be gone for a month but it's still it will seem like forever. Jen laughs and Josh hugs us to. God how I'm going to miss them.

Trying to keep myself, busy because her loud voice and his husky voice. They are perfect for each other, Josh&Jen are.
Chris comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my neck and I giggle and kiss him.
I make my way upstairs to tidy Josh and Jen's room.
I see a note on Josh's and Jen's bed, I pick it up and it reads:
Demons - imagine dragons
Josh and Jen's fave song.

I smile and fold it up and keep it in my hand and walk to their bathroom and as soon as I open the door and see a pregnancy test. I stop where I am and make my way to it, I flush the loo , spray the room and pick the test up and walk down stairs straight into Liam.
He goes to say something but I shake my head, and go to walk off in the other direction and he gives me a look to say who's?. I sigh.

"Jen's"

The look on his face was priceless, I smirk and put my head down. Chris is out buying a shit load of stuff for Liam that Liam doesn't even need.

"Look liam I'll ring her later and find out yeah no worries"

I smile a fake smile and slide past him into the kitchen, it's nearly the evening now I wonder what Jen and Josh are up to. Probably on the beach like they always do.
Just then I hear my phone going off in my pocket and it stops my thoughts, panicking I route through my pockets and sigh a sigh of relief when I find it, I answer the call it's Jen.

Half out of breath and smiling because I'm so glad to hear from her, I reach down from the cabinet , putting Jen on speakerphone , I get down 3 glasses and a big bottle. I place the phone to my ear remembering it's on speakerphone so I take it off.
And walk I to the living room, placing the glasses on the table and flopping down on the sofa.

"Katie... Look you've probably found it by now.."

"The pregnancy test"

I hear a sigh and her talking to Josh in the background.

"Yeah look I was going to tell you it's just with the Hawaii thing and I only found out last night look I'm sorry"

"Does Josh know?"

"Of course but I'm scared Katie"

"Of telling Claudia?"

"Of everything"

"I know but you&Josh will get through it"

"I love him Katie I really do since the day I rest my eyes on him"

"I know but his is in a committed relationship with Claudia"

"But I'm sorry"

"Just carry on as friends with a baby"

"Katie I'm not so sure I can"

"If he loves you then he will accept trust me"

"Eugh fine"

"Now enjoy Hawaii love ya"

"Mwah love ya too"