Chapter Twenty nine: My girl is back. (sexual scene)

(May contain some sexual scenes)

Josh's pov. 

I took Jennifer out to the car and went back for the twins. Jennifer had the saturdays blasting out. Luckily the twins will sleep through anything. I take her hand as I drive. She is singing along. 

Im glad she is back. 

-Home-

I take the twins up to bed and when i arrive back downstairs. Jennifer has put two glasses of wine and the bottle but she isn't there. So I sit down, she has probably gone to the toliet. 

I take a sip of my wine but having to put I down when Jennifer is in front of me with see-through lingere. She takes my hands, letting me feel all down her body. She smiles as I feel myself go hard. She puts her legs inbetween my crotch and starts kissing my neck. 

I let out stuggled moans and she rubs her crotch against mine and I moan loudly this time. She kisses my mouth as I let out another moan. 

She starts to take off my jeans and they are around my ankles. My underware is down too and my dick is rubbing against the plastic see-through pants. I have to rip them off its driving me insane. 

I don't instret myself yet, I just rub my dick against her vagina going faster until I know she can't stand it any longer. She passes me a condom as Im covering it over my dick she is kissing my neck. 

I let out a massive moan as I slide inside her. She grips onto my t-shirt, moaning as we move in sync with each other. 

As I move faster and faster, she is now screaming and Im panting so fast. Nibbling onto her neck giving her a trail of love bite. 

She is wild, sucking so hard onto my neck, making me moan so loudly. 

She giggles inbetween a moan. I tip my head back as a huge moan escapes my mouth.

I slide out of her and she lies on top me panting so fast. I kiss her smiling.Still trying to catch my breath back.

I kiss her neck making her moan. And she puts the pants back on. 

My girl is back. The wild one. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello sorry I had to add the sexual scene. It was getting a bit boring. Love you all. I was listening to the UK top 40 so yano a range of songs were playing ;)

See you next time. xxxxxxxx