Chapter thirteen: lock and key

(Btw this is only a bit if it because I cant update till friday I have no computer at my mums)

-Jen-

I wake up to feeling so sick. Great morning sickness. I rush out of bed to the toliet ,im knelt down with my head over the toliet seat, great ive got 6 months of this. I clean myself up and put a robe on and walk into the main area where Josh is sat reading. I smile and sit down with him, he kisses me smiling. I can see happiness when he looks at me, it makes me happy.

God how I wish I could tell him about the twins its to early at the moment but I really need to tell him.

I walk out and get changed into my narvy blue cut off jeans and a guns n roses top, my makeup plain, a diamond necklace with a diamond heart in the middle of a ring. Josh gave it me.

I put my vans on and Josh picks me up and puts me on his back giving me a piggy back I squeal laughing in excitment, god we haven't done this in ages. I feel young again. And I wouldnt change it for the world.

Josh is carrying my handbag which is making me laugh , hes acting proper strange. And its to make me laugh.

He shuts the door behind us and we bump down the stairs, I know im hurting him but he pretends to hide his pain.

Just outside the entrance to the canteen , he puts me down and lets me go first.

I sit down next to Jena and Sam, when Josh sits down.

I open my bag up and get out my phone and check my messages.

I click on claudia's message.

Claudia: Hi Jen , I heard your pregant, by any chance is it josh's?

I freeze at the text message sliently rereading it in my head, why has she asked me all of a sudden? Shit did she see us kiss?

I look over at Josh who is smiling and talking to the rest of the cast members, he takes my hand , he holds it under the table, I feel the warmth , how safe I feel just by him holding my hand.

I get out my phone, one last time, I release my hand from Josh's grasp and begin to reply.

What should I say? That's its ours? I look over at Josh who is so happy, laughing&joking don't want t hurt him.

Jena nudges me with her sharp elbows, looking down at the bright screen of my phone. Guessing she has read the text

"Jena I don't know to respond, I'm dead scared, incase I tell her she will kick off or not."

"Jen you will have to tell her sooner or later, and if she kicks off you have me, Sam, Josh and everyone around you here to protect you"

I look around at everyone at the table, every single cast member is sat at the table enjoying themseleves, but I know if anyone of us got hurt there are loads of us to back everyone up.

Were a team. It makes me feel safe. It makes me happy.

Smiling I type my message back to Claudia and not even worrying about what she will say. Yeah it may hurt her but Josh is mine now not hers.

Me: hey, Claudia. Who told you I was pregant?. And I'm sorry but yeah they are Josh's but me&Josh are just friends. We didn't mean you to hurt so I ended it, but Josh he ended it the same day.

I tap my nails away at the phone, listening to the sound, all I'm waiting for is a reply. And when I hear the sound, I jump right out of my skin. Me and Jena burst out laughing and she takes the phone from my hand. She likes doing that.

She reads the message, nodding her head before handing back the deadly phone to me.

I take a deep breath out, closing my eyes before clicking on her message, Jena takes my hand as I begin to read it.

Claudia: oh I heard it from someone, and anyway the babies will be beautiful. But I don't care if you two are together or not. Because I was cheating on Josh anyway, I didn't really love him, but I could tell he loved you. When he looked at me with his eyes with wat I thought was love for me was love for you. But keep smiling. Have a wonderful life with him because he makes you happy more than he ever made me. So why would it hurt Jen?

I squeeze Jena's hand tight and place the phone on the table, I have to control my breathing pattens so I don't end up passing out. I still hold Jena's hand but I rest my head on Josh's shoulder.

I don't want to let him go. Ever. He means everything to me.

Josh kisses the top of my head, making me smile. I need to tell him about the twins.

I will tonight.

People say we are made for each other. But I don't we just don't mind putting up with each other.

As we start to clear out of the canteen, Josh carries me bridal style as I'm slowly drifting off to sleep in his arms, he lies me down on a beach towel, he lies down next to me, I roll so I'm lay on him, on my side.

I feel my eyes starting to get heavy, Josh holds onto my hands firmly as I start to drift into sleep.

"I'm going to be right here when you wake up"

I wake up screaming, crying and shaking. Josh sits me up calming me down, hugging me tight and rubbing my back. I grip onto him and bury my head into his t-shirt.

My dream was horrible that Nick came and tried to take the babies out of me, Josh had been killed by Nick because Nick wanted me to himself.

Maybe its a sign that Nick is coming back or something. Whatever it isn't I hope it doesn't hurt Josh.

After having a shower and I've calmed down, I sit down with Jena while Josh goes off to surf with Liam. I pull my phone out smiling at my lock screen its one of me and Josh.

I unlock it and click on my messages very supprised to see one from Nick.

I feel my blood run cold and I stop smiling.

Nick: Hello Jen, I really need help. I can't turn to anyone else. Your probably busy right now. But please I'm begging you. I'm sending you some tickets to fly over to Kentucky from Haiwii you can leave tonight. I'm so sorry but please I'm begging you.

After reading the text, I just burst out crying and Jena takes the phone reads it. She helps me and we walk to the bar.

She orders me a lemonade and her a vodka. She turns to me and slides the phone towards my way and raises her eyebrow. She isn't very happy.

"So Jennifer, what are you going to do?"

She drinks most of her drink by the time everyone else comes up to us, the sun is setting and it looks beautiful. Josh kisses me with the sun set behind us. So romantic.

The last time we will kiss, for a while tonight.

Once we are aleady for the evening, Josh rings most of the cast to come round to ours, I greet everyone with a glass and a smile.

When Jena arrives she sits down with me in the crowded room. With music so loud we can barly think. But I like it.

After Sam&Josh being so drunk they can walk. Me&Jena carry them both into my room and its just us to left.

She turns to me one last time before taking my hand and leading me to the bedroom.

"So Jennifer what you gonna do"

She chucks the suitcase onto the bed avoiding Josh&Sam and packing a couple of dress, tops, shorts, skirts, sunglasses etc

And I smile at her helping her pack my case for Kentucky.

Once we have finshed and cleaned the flat and wrote the boys a note.

She asks me one last time and this time I answer.

"So Jen what you gonna do"

I link her arm and we walk out of the flat, resting the key in the palm of my hand, letting the door slam before putting the key into the lock and turning it shut and facing Jena smiling.

"I'm going to tonight, I'm going home Jena"