Chapter Thirty Three: It's perfect

Jennifer wakes up in her pjamas smiling because she remember that last night she fell asleep in her clothes and Josh changed her out of those clothes and tucked her into bed. She rolls over and sees Josh and her babies asleep next to her and tears begin to fall down her cheek. She never thought that life could be so beautiful until this morning when her family were all crowded into their bedroom. 

In the distance of this beautiful paradise her phone rings sighing and causing her to stop smiling she untucks herself from her beautiful family and walks across the the coldish carpeted flooring to reach her phone that is sat ringing on her dresser facing her mirror. Once she reaches it she looks at herself in the mirror placing the phone against her ear and 'mm' into the speaker messing around with her face looking at the bags under her eyes and sighs turning away but looks again and smiles then she remembers that someone is on the other side of the phone and laughs to herself.  

''Sorry was in my world who is speaking please may I ask?'' She asks curiously waiting for the person to answer she walks back to her bed and sits down under the covers. ''It's your agent. You and your fiance have a interview today see you both at 10 Jennifer'' then he hangs leaving her scoffing and laughing to herself. She puts her phone down on the cabient beside her watching herself so she doesn't make a loud noise to wake everyone and when she turns back Josh is there smiling at her. 

''Morning princess''Josh says with the sweetest smile, cutest morning voice and prefect eyes and kisses her softly on the lips making her smile. They don't take their eyes off each other for a second until Josh speaks and she smiles to herself listening to his voice carefuly. 

''So who was that on the phone? I did hear you know''He says with a smirk and kissing the twins foreheads lightly waiting for a reply off Jennifer. ''My agent we have an interview at 10'' Josh sighs and tilts his head back on the headboard and Jennifer leans forwards and kisses him. 

''I'll love you Jennifer'' He says after she stops kisses him and rests her forehead on his smiling down at him and kisses him again. ''I love you too'' She says as their lips stop touching and they begin to smile. 

Its perfect. Life is just so perfect right now I love it and don't want it to change. 

(A/N: Very short I know but I wanted to make it cute and small, By the way the last line of Jennifer's thoughts is very important. Love you all <3 byeeee)