Chapter Eighteen: Stay..With...Me..Please

-Josh- 

I get woken up to screaming. Its takes me a second to realise that they are Jen's screams. She is gripping tighter onto my hand every second. Her breathing has increased since she woke me up. He eyes are filled with pain. I suddenlly know whats happening. She's having a fit. I rush outside the doors checking on her before I run. Karen and Gary rush in by her side. Letting me rush away to get help.

''Someone Please help me!! My girlfriend is having a fit!'' 

Imediatly a doctor rushes to me. Out of breath and crying, I get helped up by the gentlman.

''Where is she?''

Quickly I run off in the direction where Jennifer's room is. The doctor quickly knows who needs help. He follows me and bursts into her room. Calling other doctors and nurses. They push me out of the room. Screaming and crying, I fall onto Mum. She trys to calm me down but I let go out of her grasp and try and get in the room. Just to see them try and get her heartbeat going. Her heartbeat starts going again and I sigh a sigh of relief. She opens her eyes and looks straight at me.

''Josh!! Don't go! stop leaving me! Stay with me! Please!''

I hear her scream and I rush over to her bed. Pushing past the doctor and nurses, I take her hand and I kiss her softly. Feeling the tears fall down the my face.

''Always''

I whisper to her. Then she's gone. Im asked to stand back, I get pushed out of the room and I walk out of the hospital. Fuck this! I need to take a break.  I can't deal with this. I find a bench outside on the green of the hospital and just sit there looking at the view. I think of all the good times with Jennifer and all the bad times. I wouldn't change it for the world. She has changed my life for the better. And im proud to call her mine. We have two beautiful babies. Who I love very much.  

Someone sits down next to me. I turn and its Katie. I smile and she hugs me. God it seems like ages since I saw her. 

''Long time no see Katie eh?''

I nudge her shoulder, smiling. She always makes me feel like everything is going to be okay. And if it isn't then she will make it. 

''Yeah and the twins are adoreable''

She giggles and follows my gaze out to the view. Which makes me smile. It makes me realize whats it important in life.

''Its so beautiful isn't it. Sometimes I just sit here. Many times I get asked what im doing and I say. Thinking. Looking.'' 

I laugh at what Katie has said. Its funny what she does with her life now she is married, to Chris. Well she is redoing her vows once Jennifer is coming out of the hospital. 

Katie gets up from the bench, turning around and offering me her arm, I take it and we walk back into the hospital together.

When we reach outside of Jen's room and I sit down on the chairs, Katie slumps down next to me. I haven't left the hospital since the other day. Jennifer has been forced back into a coma its the safest way if we want her to stay alive. 

Mum stands in front of me holding a letter, she hands it to me. Its from the court, probably about Claudia's court case. I take a deep breath in and out again before opening the letter. It reads:

Dear Mr Hutcherson and Miss Lawerence.

In recent events, Miss Claudia Traisac shot Miss Jennifer Lawernce with a bullet through her head. To cause this shotting Miss Lawernce forced Miss Traisac and Mr Hoult to tell her how she found she was pregant, she held a gun and a knife in front of them but soon put them down after bursting into tears, Miss Traisac then found that the right time to threaten Mr Hoult and Miss Lawernce with the knife and gun before shotting Miss Lawernce in the head and kicking her everywhere inculding many times in the head. And because of this ridiculous behavior we are sentencing Miss Traisac 18 years in jail for attemped murder , threatening two people and attacking a pregant woman. Once that time is over she will be on a restraining order from you, Miss Lawernce and your boyfriend, Mr Hutcherson and Mr Hoult. Police protect will be covering all three of you until and after she has served her time. 

Im sorry for what happened. And hope to never see you again,

From Mrs JKF. Los Angeles Major Judge. 

I look up at mum and hug her happily. No more Claudia and police protection. This is really good news. Finally she is out of my life. 18 years to bring up my family in peace.