Chapter three: Katie

-Jennifer-
-Morning-
I wake up to the radio being played and the smell of cooking. I smile and spread out in the double bed. The radio is never on, I'm always alone. I lift my head up and see mine& someone else's clothes are chucked everywhere on the floor, the bed is a mess. Oh great what iam I going to look like.
I get out of bed , I tidy the room up a bit , I put a dressing gown on to cover my naked body. And I look at myself in the koror well let's say a messed up Jennifer with her makeup smudged everywhere , her pixie cut hair all moved about on my head. So yes iam a mess.

I walk into the living area and what I think is Nick who has my back to me. I smile and walk slowly towards him.

"Good morning handsome"

I smile in my morning voice.

"Good morning beautiful"

Shocked I nearly faint in shock I slept with Josh. Oh shit what is Nick gonna say, I try to quickly move away from Josh in panic but Josh just holds me until I calm down and sits me down while he explains everything. And I just hug him to say sorry.

Just then the smoke alarm goes off we both jump and I chuck Josh the tea towel and he stands on a chair, trying to shut it up. We both end up laughing as Josh is having to stand on a chair because of how short he is.
He hops down off the chair after the noise has stopped and pulls out of the grill burnt bacon sandwiches, I smirk at his attempt of cooking. And I walk round to where he has burnt the food and get out two bowls and some cereal.

"And your supposed to be a baker"

Josh gets the tea towel and whips it across my arse making me squeal in half pain and delight. As I walk back to the sofa , Josh puts his arms around my waist and whispers into my ear.

"I'd like this to be a habit , burning your food , sleeping with you , midnight walks, the movie"

I look at him and we slowly go to lean in but just then the door goes. We stop what we were doing , startled , Josh quickly tidies up in the kitchen and I tidy my hair up , wash my face , at least I look presentable. But just as I'm about to open the door , Josh jumps on the sofa nearly breaking it and I give him a stern look and he try's to hide that he is laughing.

I open the door and stood there is Katie, she looks me up and down and clicks her fingers while holding her bag on her arm. Which is stupid.

"We need to sort your appearance out"

I scoff at what she just said and give Josh and look who just smiles with food in his mouth. I roll my eyes and mine and Josh's eyes dart across the room because Katie is entering the room. But before we could there she is already in there.

"Umm you two?"

I quickly turn my head to Josh , who winks at me but I pretend to not notice it. I need to stop liking him, Katie will fancy him, say I shouldn't date a taken man. Sometimes she should stop controlling with my life. But for starters Josh is with Claudia.

I slowly walk towards Katie as she is already in the room looking around disgustedly. Josh follows me and stands over me. We try to hide our smirks because the look on her face is priceless.

She looks at us both sternly but I can't hold it in anymore and I just burst out laughing, I place my hands on my knees so I can laugh. You should see her face. It's so priceless I can't even describe it. I look at Josh who is laughing so hard he is nearly crying. Jeez it isn't that funny.

After mine and Josh's laughing for. Katie sits down on the sofa without her thick makeup, plastic clothes just in some of mine and no makeup. She is actually really pretty, she has long wavy brown hair , she is quite tanned, big hazel eyes, white teeth, a pink rose colored lips, she is skinny too.
But she cares to much about her weight and is on strict diets all the time.

I turn to look at her as she explains about her love life. It's quite exciting to here it because she is a bit of a player because she is with a lot of people all the time. And how they with her and stuff.

"Katie? You know I'd you want a proper relationship you have to just be free, not care as much about your body or looks because that's what a man really wants"

Josh has gone home now, me and Katie have been talking a while. And Katie is crying on me. And I put my arm round her and just hold her while she cries.

"Katie stay with me tonight okay?"

She snuffles and nods her head. We walk her to my bathroom , where she cleans herself up and puts on some of my spare pajamas, I put mine on too. We clean up my room and make sure nothing is sight.
And we order a pizza and just lie on the sofa talking and watching movies. Like when we were little, she has always been my best friend. Since we were 5 and when I became an actress she thought I was lying until she watched me in my films.

Katie is asleep by ten, I carry her to my bed and put her on the side near the bathroom, I tuck her in, kiss the top of her head softly. And leave her sleeping. When I sit down on the sofa again, I'm just eating the pizza and watching tea with a glass of wine.

Just then my phone buzzes , I pick it up and I see it's from Josh.

" We have work tomorrow see you there Lawrence"

I smile at his message, putting the phone down. I'm not going to text him , we have to be professional with our work. I can't be with a taken man. She will find out sooner or later.

Josh isn't mine, but his kisses make me want more every time.