Chapter Thirty two- The unexpected part- Part 2(Contains sexual scenes)

(Contains sexual scenes)

Jennifer fall onto the table in tears. 

Yes she might love him or he might love her but no one knows how struggled she feels. She is suffering from depression  but acts happy so no one knows how sad she is. 

Josh does't walk away he turns back to the girl who is crying on the table, he walks closer turning her around so she has fallen into his arms. He strokes through her hair kissing the top of her head. He picks her up carrying her in the bridal style way. 

He doesn't put her down until he reaches their bedroom shutting the door behind them, he carefully places her inside the bed lying down next to her. 

''Jen will talk please baby?''

He asks her questionaly, she looks up into his hazel eyes and clears her thoat not taking her eyes off him as she says every word. 

''Josh. I'm suffering from depression''

Her voice wobbles by every word and she breaks down , Josh wraps his arms around her burying her head into his chest as she cries. 

''We will sort this princess I promise'' 

She fake smiles at Josh but he leans down and kisses her, feeling her kiss back placing her hands on his face, he pushes her down onto the bed kissing her more roughliy she moans into his ear as he moves down and sucks onto her neck. She feels his erection though his thin shorts and he moans onto her neck, she takes off his shorts, pulling down her pants from under her dress. With one quick gasp and he has entered her, moving quicker and quicker each second both of their moans get quicker, she digs into his shoudler underneath his shirt he gasps in pain but half pleasure. Josh is now kissing her lips only short kisses as he moves quicker inside her. Both of their moans are echoing the room but are drowned by the sound of music downstairs, he doesn't stop carrying on faster and faster making her scream and giggle as he slides out and moves his fingers around her clit making her moan and grip onto the bed she gasps as his fingers move around inside of her both of his fingers, her head tilted back and he sucks her neck very roughily making her gasp as both pleasures are on her body. He takes out his fingers gently rubbing over the area making her whole body shudder but doesn't stop leaving love bites on her neck.

He stops kissing her neck, she kisses his lips lightly and they both lie next to each other bare naked both out of breath,he takes her hand into his gripping it tightly not looking anywhere but her and says. 

''We will get you better princess''

And he lightly kisses the top of her head while her eyes open and close again leaving a smile on her face. 

After a while of talking naked on their bed, Jen stands up and walks into the en-suite bathroom, turning on the shower and letting the water run she walks back into the bedroom to collect her stuff teasing Josh on purpose. She smirks to herself as she locks the door behind her and gets into the warm water. 

20 minutes later she gets out the shower drying herself down while humming her favorite song (Disco Love -The Saturdays) and chirply walks into the room again to find Josh in one the white robes, she kisses his lips lightly as they pass she passes him her towel and he slaps her ass with the white towel she says 'ow' in pain but turns round and sticks her tougne out at him but he simly winks making Jen go really weak. She hears the bathroom door lock and falls backwards onto the bed smiling and taking a big happy sigh in. 

It takes her a couple of seconds to regain focus back to reality as there is a knock on their bedroom door, curious she gets up in her white robe and opens the door. Stood there was Katie smiling and happy like her usal.She steps inside raising her eyesbrows up at the room Jen smiles and stands there waiting for Katie to speak but they both hear the shower turn off and the door open. Josh walks out in just a towel whistling and winking at both girls,Jen is the only one who blushes. 

''Right Josh, Jennifer you two need to be ready for 1 which is in about 20 minutes''

Then she shuts the door in Jen's face and who tuts and walks back to her wardrobe pulling out her best dress but smiles instead of sighing. It was a dress that Josh brought her before she got pregent but never had chance to wear it. 

Its a tight dark dark red dress with a golden metalic bar halfing the top from the bottom, the top goes of the shape of her chest, past the gold bar its tight to show off her figure with a long train at the bottom of the dress, flaring off into different parts with dark red furry highheels to match.

She tries it on and it just about fits, all of her figure is there, turning around many times to check out her dress with a big smile on her face, Josh comes behind her kissing her cheek making her blush like crazy and causing massive butterflies to go wild inside of her stomach. 

Josh is in a grey blaser suit with grey trousers to match, a plain white shirt with a black dicky bow and a dark red hanky to fit inside the left hand pocket to match Jennifer's dress with dark black shiney shoes to match. 

Jen messes her hair around a bit, sorting out a black eyeshadow for her eyes and a white eyeliner with bright red lipstick. Gold dangly earrings and gold and red braclets with a golden bar necklace to match. 

They both walk to the door and before they leave Josh makes sure that Jen's love bites are not able to see by patting makeup on them and smiles at his result, Jen laughs and goes over kissing him lightly laughing. He links her arm into her's both smiling. Josh looks at her and she looks back both taking a big breath before letting it go smiling like crazy at each other.

''Ready''

Josh says with a massive intake of giggles making Jennifer giggle to and she nods her head and they open the door to music on full blast (At that moment the song playing: Take me home: Cash Cash ft Bebe Rexha), they both walk down the stairs of the grand entrance the floors are empty until they walk together into the kitchen where the party. 

They look round and everyone is happy and enjoying themseleves. Jen spots Katie on the mini stage out in the garden with a mic, Jen unlocks Josh from her grasp and takes his hand instead pulling him forward through the crowd every now and then she smiles happily at him. They reach the front of the stage where Katie is stood both looking puzzled as ever. 

Josh holds Jen's hand tightly as Katie says her speech, Josh watches her pull strange faces and smile. When Katie's speech has finshed she goes to give Josh and Jennifer the mic but as soon as the audiale noise has finshed he pulls Jen in for a kiss feeling her kiss him back. He pulls away and leans his forehead on her's and they just look into each other's smiling. 

''I was not expecting this party were you princess?''

Everyone watches Jen blush at the word 'Princess' a couple 'n'aww' and mutter between themseleves but Josh and jen start dancing to the music (Here comes the son: Demi Lovato and Naya Rivera) not taking their eyes off each other, they kiss once more but have to stop because Jennifer is to busy smiling like an idiot'. 

''No. But as long as it's with you I don't care''

They carry on dancing until the song has finshed then, everyone starts to talk to them about the wedding and Josh and Jen keep holding hands tightly.

As it gets later into the night Jen goes to check on the sleeping twins that her parents dropped off when her&Josh were to busy dancing. Both twins were peacfuly fast asleep inside their cots not disturbed by the music. She kisses both twins on their foreheads walking backwards into Josh who had been watching her smiling, he kisses her one last time before she walks back into their bedroom and lies down on the bed. Before she knew it she was fast asleep on the covers of the bed.