-warning very sexual-Chapter seven: paint me like a cake.

A/N: if you don't want to read this chapter then skip to chapter eight if you don't like sexual scenes.

-Jen-
I drag Josh up to the room , I'm going to be staying in.
I go into the bathroom, I hear a bottle open and him pouring it into glasses, he even puts some music on, one direction You&I. I can't stop smiling ,
I drop my pajamas, sort my short hair out and put my linguine on, it's a red and black body suit but stops at my legs, the breast part is really low and see through,
I pick up the whip and out the high heeled boots that reach nearly up to my knees.

It's Katie's not mine.
I open the door letting it swing and placing my leg leaning up against the ledge of the door, I cough and Josh turns round quickly, with a smirk on his face, he walks over to me handing me a glass and he just keeps looking me up and down.
I take it he likes it, I mean he does have an erection.
I must be really turning him on.

He walks over to the light and turns it off, he drops his robe, and oh my god.
He winks at me cheekily and slowly walks towards the bed, I knock everything off the bed as he pushes me down onto it, kissing my mouth and my neck making me moan.

He knows my weak spot on dear god. I unzip my outfit and I take it off and fling it off onto the floor, Josh kisses me not roughly and we move into the bed so he is on the bottom.
We are just lay there , he is on top of me, looking into my eyes.

"You okay with this? Because you don't have to"

I think I've had a bit to much champagne, but I don't answer Josh, I just kiss him closing my eyes.
I can tell he is smiling.
And he slowly , carefully slides into me and my head tilts back as he slowly moves up and down inside me. I grip onto his back and he places his head on my shoulder and he moans into my ear.
The sweet pleasure of him moaning, he explodes inside me, I breath heavily but slowly.

Josh looks at me and I smile. 1D -You&I is still on.
He has a girlfriend, he probably doesn't get to have sex a lot, I'm just amazing in bed, I'm joking by the way.
I kiss his neck making us explode even more, Josh moves a little bit quicker this time, making me squeal.
I tilt my head back as he kisses my neck and I moan loudly his name, he bites his lip.

" I like it when you moan my name"

He kisses my neck and I moan his name again, still gripping onto his back, he moves a little more slower so we can catch our breathes back, I smile at Josh, who smiles too, and as he reaches my g-spot inside me, I tilt my head fast and scream his name loudly.

" Josh!"

He goes slower and he smiles at me and kisses me. I catch my breath back and he slides out of me and he lies down on my chest, looking up at me, still breathing heavily. He smirks and kisses me, I get massive butterflies that explode my stomach. Laughing I sort Josh's hair out, our faces get close and our eyes are just looking at each other, I lean in and kiss him.

"You painted me like a cake Josh"

He smirks again and I kiss him goodnight and he lie on the mattress and I lie on him. He kisses the top of my head and I close my eyes.

"Night night princess"

"Night night Mr Hutcherson"

I smile and keep my eyes waiting for myself to drift off to sleep.