Chapter thirty four: The interview

After Jennifer has changed and rechanged more than once in less an hour they finally leave the house at half past ten. Kissing good bye to both of the twins sadly, Josh unlocks the car find an annoyed Jennifer leant against the passenger seat door while it pours with rain. Josh trying to hide his laughter he walks around to the drivers side ignoring her glare as she ducks down sitting next to him both slamming their doors loudly putting their seatbelts on and Josh reverses off the drive. 

Finally after Jennifer had fallen asleep about twice they pull up onto the car park of the interview just as the clocks turn 10, they sit there for a second Josh holding out his hand for her to reach and once she has her hand in his palm he squeezes it tight, bringing up to his lips and kissing it lightly before watching it softly fall out of his hand and onto her lap. He moves himself opening the car door standing out into the rain smiling at a scowling Jennifer from outside the car, she moves herself with great effort out of the car slammin the door and rushing around to Josh's side, grabbing his hand not caring as the car door slams shut because they reach the inside the building socking wet.  A man races up to them not looking to pleased as he takes off his sunglasses the pair notice that it's Jennifer's agent gasp, Jennifer bites her lip trying not to laugh.   ''Come on Jennifer and Joshua its not a formal interview but i don't want you to be late'' He says sounding very annoyed and pushes them both through a white painted wooden door, and the other side is sat a woman with blonde hair and a purple suit with a skirt and black shoes. Jen tries to hide her disqusted face as her and Josh walk across the flooring until they reach some carpet and chairs for both of them. Sighing she sits down watching as Josh sits down with her taking her hand into his and holding it tight. 

''Jennifer we have heard a lot about you settling down with this young fellow here so what's it like?''

Said the interviewer facing to a startled Jen as she begins to take note of every word that Jen is ever to say.

''Well.. I love Josh. He is my everything and definitely with having the twins he has made a huge difference on my life. I wouldn't change that for anything''

Later Jen and Josh we sat around their little glass kitchen table drinking a glass of white wine and talking about life. The twins had fallen fast asleep by the time they had gotten home.

She leans forward and pecks the top of Josh's lips leaning back into her chair smiling.

She really does love this man and her babies.

''Do you think that the newspaper would print bad stuff?''

Josh asks curiously as Jen is taking a sip of her wine, she shook her in reply and Josh leans back smiling.

I hope not