Chapter six: time has passed

-Jennifer-
6 months have passed since me and Josh have met.
We have become best friends, we really trust each other. Claudia has started to like me. But my feelings for Josh still haven't left me. I still hoping he feels the same but the way he is around Claudia I'm positive he isn't.
Katie has got a herself a boyfriend not one night stands, his name is Chris he is conidencely related to Liam Hemsworth but they are all loved up. She met him the day me and Josh read that fan mail, they automatically clicked.
I've sent Abbie an email explaining that my fan mail back to her will be a little late but she doesn't seem to mind. Josh sent his ages ago, but it's between those two so is my answer. I reread the letter carefully and more slowly this time.

Dear Abby, it's Jennifer here I was delighted by your letter, I'm sorry you can't meet us we would both love to meet you. I'm sorry it took months to reply but I was busy on set and me&Josh well umm we were sorting things out , but don't tell anyone but she is very a good kisser, heheh not that I kissed him off set *blushes* *looks around* but don't tell anyone about my answer not even Josh please , you know my email address so you can contact me from there, maybe one day I'll meet you. And to answer your questions: I'd live in mine&Josh's home town Kentucky. And I know I don't think he didn't love me Abbie but it's okay I guess you didn't hear about me in the hospital? I cried so much that I passed out, Josh was there of course, I sound like I'm talking to my friend about my crush oops. And yes I would date Josh. May I ask some questions? 1. How old are you Abby? How are you? And what do you ship me&josh? All the fans are doing it I just wanted to know why. And you can email it's easier and cheaper.
Stay safe, have fun.
Lots of love
Jennifer.S.Lawrence

Katie knows how I feel about Josh, but who could blame me really?
He is such a good looking man I can't keep away from him.
But I have to act just like his best friend, we messed up before.
We are filming for catching fire and tonight I have been invited over to Katie's to celebrate, Liam, Chris and unlucky for me Josh will be present but Liam said he told Claudia it was lads night out because he wanted some space away from her. But to be honest who can blame him really? I mean she is acting like he is her son.

I'm wearing a white floral dress, the flowers are like an orange color with the green stems but they scattered around the dress leaving hardly any spaces just tiny one, and over the top I'm wear a wooly, thin jumper it's the color cream, I've got an owl necklace, and some cream flats. I've just styled my pixie cut hairstyle by just not straightening it, my makeup is very plain and simple.

Before I leave the house , Liam , Chris *sighs* Josh are picking me up very soon,I grab a bottle wine, my bag,phone and some leftover cake. I put the cream sequined small shoulder bag on my shoulder, I hear my phone buzz, it's Josh.

Josh: hello,we are sat outside on the car park hurry up the boys are getting inpatient love j xxx

That's usual Josh never puts love j. I smile and walk out into the cold corridor and I lock my flat, turning left and out onto the car park. I see Liam's black range rover, and instantly smile.

Just then someone, with dark hair, a black leather jacket, probably wearing a cream shirt because I see the little end bit poking out , dark blue jeans, flat shoes and shades. Gets out of car, I walk closer to the car and slowly, but Liam rolls the window down, I look at the man and then Liam trying not to laugh.

"Oi Miss Lawrence please can you hurry your ass up , we've got a party to attend to"

Just then the person takes off his shades and stood there is Josh. And wow I have got to say he is looking perfect, I might have just wet myself, I walk closer to him, he pulls me in and hugs me, I pull away and he kisses my cheek, opens the door and helps me in the car and walk round the other side, shutting my door.

God how Josh has changed he is much more of a gentlemen, but as soon as he gets in and Liam starts driving he is on his phone. I tut and roll my eyes trying to hide my smile. Just them my phone goes off.
I route in my bag until I find my phone, I type in my password and click on the message, it's from Josh.

Josh: I did all that to show you that I've matured I'm not the little boy you kissed I'm a changed man honest.
Jen: but you have Claudia.
Josh: but seen how she is now?
Jen: hahah have I? Jesus I feel sorry for you.
Josh: good you'd better be. Look you, can talk to me. We are best friends remember no one can stop us. Not even Claudia.
Jen: if I can be bothered.

I look at Josh and he smiles. Liam looks at us in the rear view mirror, just as we get closer to Katie's house out in the suburbs of la. I've always loved her house it's so beautiful. I sigh looking out the window.

"I'd love to live here it's so beautiful"

"Tell me about it, ever since I was kid I just haven't found the time, I mean I love Kentucky but this is something different"

I scoff and smile looking at all the big houses pass by. Josh is right this is something different but a nice different id like to move here. Away from the city chaos, it drives me crazy. We are going to Hawaii soon I can't wait to be away from all the city noise plus Katie is allowing me and Josh to stay until we leave because she says we will be gone for ages and wants to see us before we leave, and she knows we love it here.

We pull up at the gate of Katie's estate , and Liam rolls the window down and the gate sensors scans Liam's car , tells us to welcome and we drive up the long, twirling road up the Katie's estate it's so beautiful. No one expect the people in this car and Katie know that me and Katie are actually
related , we are cousins but count each other as sisters, because when Katie's mother died her dad couldn't cope and overdosed so Katie lived with us. So this is my dad's estate but because I'm always moving I let Katie live in it until I settle down.