chapter Fifteen: I thought you were something

-Josh-

Its been 2 months since Jen. Broke up with me in that hospital.

I have no idea if she is well or not.

We stopped talking even though she is having my twins.

I still love her I mean who wouldn't be able to get over Jennifer? She is amazing.

Its midday in LA back home finally.

And I've been invited to a party down the road. I put some swimming trunks on under my jeans and a top and make my to the party holding some cans of beer.

I get greeted by my old friends way before I met Jennifer.

Everyone pats me on the back and hands me a drink.

I make my way to a sunbed and strip off before making my way into the cool clear pool. God that's nice.

A brunette girl in a bright pink spotted bikni swims over to me, she smiles and rests next to me by the wall.

"Hi Josh, my name's Lauren."

She gets so close to me, so I can feel her breathing down my neck. I look at her she has bright blue eyes and a white smile.

She moves closer to my face kissing it.

I raise my hand to push her away but she kisses me before I could do it.

She pulls away smiling but I keep a straight face and climb out of the pool leaving Lauren gobsmacked she seems to be one of those girls who ends up getting her own way.

As I walk towards the bar to get another drink, I see her sat at on a sunbed 5 months pregant, laughing with some other girls. One of them looks like Katie.

Instead of walking towards the bar I find myself walking towards Jennifer and Katie. Jen looks up from talking to Katie. I see a smile on her face but she tries to hide but Katie turns my way.

Oh shit. Jen gets up from the sunbed and starts walking my way. She stops in front of me smiling.

We haven't spoke for two months. I'm so happy to see her stood in front of me.

"Hello there Josh. Long time no see."

I freeze just looking into her eyes. I miss her

I pull her forward and hug her tightly, she puts her arms around me and rests her head on my shoulder.

-Jen-

I really want him back.

Maybe. I could ask him out on a date? Maybe we could start again? If he doesn't have a girlfriend that is.

He let's go off me and awkwardly looks around.

"Josh?"

He suddenlly looks up at me with his beautiful hazel eyes. Everytime he looks at me I feel like I'm a teenager again.

"Will you go on a date with tonight?"

He smiles and his eyes light up. I blush and look down.

"Yes of course"

It starts to get into the afternoon and I really need to get home.

Katie links my arm and we walk out the flat together. I rest my head on her shoulder.

By the time its 5 o clock I'm in a black short dress, my short hair is curled. My makeup is plain and my bump is big.

Katie hugs me as Josh knocks the door. I look at her, I'm so excited.