Chapter Thirty: I hate you.

Josh's pov

Did I really just sleep with Jennifer?

Im lay next to her in bed. She is sound asleep. Im up before my alarm of 6:40am, she has not let go of my hand all night.

I turn and look at her peacfuly sleeping. She looks so beautiful lying there. I close my eyes for a few seconds but I am suddenly awoke by my beautiful girl Jennifer.

''Josh! Come on get up!''

She is shaking me. She is furouis. I sit up quickly both of the twins are in her arms. I sigh, kissing her cheek and take my outfit into the bathroom to change. Not wanting the twins to see me naked.

I open the door fully clothed and Jennifer is still angry but she is smiling. Jumping up and down to get the twins asleep. I take Peeta off her and just hold the sleeping baby.

I take Jennifer's hand and we walk out the house with our beautiful babies.

-Later-

Jen's pov.

Im at the mall with the girls and my twins. Josh has had to go on set. They had to hold the film mockingjay because of my memory loss. I will be back in no time.

I go my own way with the twins. In and out of baby shops.

But as I see the most beautiful bridesmaids dress in the corner off my eye. I see a woman I recgonize very clearly. Squinting my eyes at her and she glares at me.

Then I remember who it was. Its Claudia's sister. The girl who used to bully me.

I don't look at her again. I put my head down and take the dress off the hanger and putting it into my basket and walk away.

Tears fill up my eyes as I reach the till and pay for it.

As I'm walking out the shop, I feel someone pull my aside I notice its the same woman again. I sigh and turn to face her, keeping one eye on the twins.

"Hi I just wanted to say I hope your okay? Because of what happened with Claudia and when we were little"

I look at her shocked. She doesn't know how much pain she caused me. My dad had just died, I was eleven.

I turn back to the twins but face her one last time and say.

"My dad had just died. And I'm fine."

I see the sad and gulity look left on her face and I leave the mall. Tears streaming down my face.

Once I'm sat in the drivers seat, I put my head down against the stearing wheel and just cry.

I sort myself out and my memory goes back to the day when me and Josh were 5.

Yes me and Josh knew each other then but faded as he got famous.

And he started to date the girl who bullied me. He started to be mean.

I reach home and unlock the house with the twins. Tears still streaming down my face.

Putting them both to bed. I pour myself a glass of wine, just rethinking about my memories.

-Later-

After a thousand missed calls and texts Josh finally walks in. He isn't sober.

In annoyance I down the glass of wine pouring myself a another.

"Where the Fuck were you??. I've been trying to contact you"

I shoot him the death look. God I'm so angry.

"I went out for a drink after work okay? No need to worry I'm fine"

That sends me crazy. I take another sip of the wine before standing up and walking towards him.

"Its not fucking fine!"

He just looks into my eyes, I'm waiting for an answer. I can smell his breath it stinks.

"Jennifer please calm down"

I look at him, laughing a harsh laugh and picking my wine glass and downing the lot.

"Don't tell me to calm down!"

I see sadness in his eyes. It all floods back to me, he has never seen me angry drunk before.

"Jennifer please. It won't happen again"

God I could kill him right now. He Is pissing me off like crazy.

"I hate you Josh! I really hate you!"

I push him backwards, hitting my wrists against his chest, tears streaming down my face, my heavy breathing but Josh just takes hold of me, wrapping his arms around me. I'm still crying but he doesn't say a thing as my voice fades.

"I hate you"

I say in almost a whisper. I feel him kiss the top of my head, listening to the rhyme of his heart beat, closing my eyes, more tears fall down my cheek, socking Josh"s t-shirt.

"I know I love you too"

I hear him say as he tightens his grip around my shaking body then he says it again. My body calms down a bit but I'm still crying. Anger still fills my body. I still hate him.

"I love you"

________________________________________________________________

Hello guys :) hope you enjoyed it. I wanted to make it a bit like a row but don't worry there is more coming ;)

See you next time. Xxxxx