"Nothing serious guys.." Namjoon smiled, "We all have different paths... If what happened to us is the one you're thinking right now.. It is really a mistake that time.. I was drunk.."

Jeongyeon nodded her head, "Namjoon and I talked about it.. And I already told Chaeyoung and him that I do not want a husband and just a kid.."

"Omo.." Nayeon covered her mouth, "I should've done that.." Then turn to Jimin who's currently giving her a serious look while holding the baby. He sat on the chair and look very upset. "Im just kidding geez.."

Dahyun looked at her baby and to her husband, "Too much changes after 15 years... Where do you guys live now?"

"We live close here.." Momo smiled, "15 minute drive.."

"We stayed in Japan.." Taehyung looked at Sana then to their daughters, "But we're probably move here once they get a little bit older..."

Jin and Mina nod their head but not saying anything. Which made everyone curious, "Okay? we're waiting where you two live?"

Mina smiled, "We live in New Jersey.."

"Holy hell.." Jimin point at them, "Now that's too far.. We just stayed at the Busan.."

"AND YET YOU DIDN'T GIVE US A SINGLE CALL?! You're that close?!" Jungkook gave him a bad look. He made the two kids flinched and cover their ears from his voice. Jimin took a deep breath, "Im sorry.."

They turn to Namjoon and Chaeyoung then to Jeongyeon and Dahyun. Looking at them curiously. Jeongyeon shaked her head, "I stayed at U.S.."

"We.. uhmm.." Namjoon whispered to her, "Should we say it?" Chaeyoung took a deep breath and rolled her eyes, "Santorini Greece.."

Jungkook bit his tongue then look at them pointing to Jeongyeon, "You guys have been in contact? Ya'll far away.."

"Uhmm duh? Yeah.. We all we're looking for your contacts.. Until Momo got into our old video chat account?"

They all disappointed, "Wow! How can we forget that?!" Yoongi groaned, "I forgot I have a lot of girls in that account.."

Jihyo glared at him with Heri then looked away. Mina sighed, "Those days.."

"Mina those days you were so quiet.." Nayeon laughed. The server set up another servings and taking out the plates they just used. Then bow leaving them talking to each other. Namjoon leaned on his chair, "Guys.."

They all shut up and look at him. "We all came to a different path now.. See each other after 15 years is very different.. We all got seperated after graduating college.. We all have a happy memories and we initially forgot the worse things that happened.." He raised the glass of wine, "Families, jobs, and we're getting older.. We are all seperating in some ways.. But I hope our kids will meet each other soon.."

"Aww.." Jihyo smacked him, "Nothing changes even if we ages.. We're living as bestfriends.."

They nod their head and take a deep breath, "In the future more, we're all looking at our kids getting married.."

"Ohh yeah.. I see the future.." Heri whispered then eat. Yoongi looked at her and creased his forehead, "You're our only child.. You are not getting married.."

Her eyes widened, "WHY?!! Im getting older!"

"There she goes again Teen wannabe.." Jungkook rolled his eyes. Tzuyu laughed and looked around. Her eyes caught Rion getting shy again while galncing to Jin's daughter. "Rion.." She called giving him a look, "Focus on your food.."

He pouted, "I am.."

"I think Jungkook is the on who has a lot of kids here.." Hoseok look at Tzuyu's stomach, "He's having 3.."

"We always work out that's why..Aah!" He touched his chest that she elbowed. Then look at her, "Okay chill.. You're high blood again.."

Sana blinked her eyes and smile, "Tzuyu.. I think its a girl.."

Jungkook's eyes widened and smile, "Really?!"

She nod, "Ahuh.. Mina study Obstetrics.."

Tzuyu facepalm herself and look at Mina, "Don't say anything.."

"Honestly I think its a girl.. Because she's carrying high and oily skin.." Mina touching her face then nod her head. Jungkook smiled and look at the two boys, "You heard that.. You'll have a sister..." pointing at them..

After an hour Jungkook look at everyone and hold Tzuyu's arm. Balancing her to stand up, "I have to bring her to the room.. She's sleepy.."

"Awwe.. Tzuyu! I'll see you tomorrow.." They smiled and waved at her. Xander and Rion get off of the chair and follow him while drinking the juice.

Tzuyu entered to the room and lie down to the bed quickly. Rion locked the door and walked to the bed taking off his shoes. "Am I going to get this big stomach too? Cause I don't like it.."

"Rion mom is a girl.. You're a guy.. Don't you remember what dad said? He said thats how we were created.."

"Eww.. We're circles?!"

Jungkook laughed and put them on the other bed. Taking the juice from them, "Go to sleep so you could play early tomorrow.." covering them with a blanket. Then turn to Tzuyu sleeping already on their bed. He lay down next to her and hugged her then she opened her eyes, "They're sleeping?"

"They-" he glanced at the two currently whispering to each other under the blanket, "Talking.. probably making a plan.."

She laughed and take a deep breath, "Im happy to see them.."

"You did..." He yawned. "When are they going to deliver the result of the baby?"

"I don't know.."

"Aishh.. You're making me get anticipated baby.." He kissed her, "I love you so much.." pinching her nose then giggled.

Tzuyu sniffed and look at him in the eyes, "I love you too, now go to sleep and let me sleep.."

He nod his head and smiled hugging her tightly, "Goodnight baby.."

Jungkook felt her hand holding his other hand as she goes to sleep finally, "Goodnight Rion and Xander.."

"Oh man.. you're too loud that's why.." He glared at him, "Goodnight mom dad.." they said at the same time and turn their back from each other.

Tzuyu smiled, "Goodnight kookie.."

"Hmm.. Yeah Just sleep already.." He pull the blanket then turn off the lamp.

END.

Im really bad at ending a story Im so sorry guys🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️ Im trying my best to end the story perfectly and sweet but Idk how.😩

Thank you for reading this story and I finally updated all of it and eventually completed it. Lol. Love ya'll

and by the way the Trailer of Taehyung got me shooked 😩❤️ My heart is only for Namjoon bebe<3..